No announcement yet.

3point hunting club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

up up up Looking to get on this lease this coming deer season (2015-16)

Comment

I can add this........

Comment

Can anyone elaborate on the rule of hunting "club stands" when your new? That seems like a lot of money to pay to not even be able to scout and set up a stand of your own.

Comment

Originally posted by that1guy View Post
          Can anyone elaborate on the rule of hunting "club stands" when your new? That seems like a lot of money to pay to not even be able to scout and set up a stand of your own.
          Yeah it's actually a great idea. They have 30 or 32 club stands set up that the newbies can choose from. Any member can hunt the club stands but if a newbie request one, the other member has to move locations. Not only does this allow all the members to hunt the whole ranch this also gives the first year guys a chance to check it out for a season before bringing in all your gear and setting up only to realize the ranch is not for you. I could not imagine a better set up system all around. Bailey seems like a great guy and the whole place feels like one big family out there.

Comment

What is their fee? I couldn't find it on the website

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
              Does anyone have any info on them? They are located in East Texas near Pineland. They have a website but I'd like to hear from TBHer's if anyone has any knowledge of them.
              You looking for a spot in that area?

Comment

Wow! I didnt see the dates on this thread when I opened it. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
                  Wow! I didnt see the dates on this thread when I opened it. Sorry.
                  lol...no problem. you got something open up there?

Comment

I'm on my third year there, it's a good place and most of the people are good friendly people.

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
                      I'm on my third year there, it's a good place and most of the people are good friendly people.
                      Many hogs?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckDogTrainer View Post
                        Many hogs?
                        Yes, about like any other place I've hunted, actually if you kill the most hogs during hunting season you get a free year. You have to kill at least 10 to enter the contest.

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
                          Yes, about like any other place I've hunted, actually if you kill the most hogs during hunting season you get a free year. You have to kill at least 10 to enter the contest.
                          What is the annual fee? I think I remember looking at their website last year, but I don't remember if I spoke with anyone about it.

Comment

Big changes are in the works, so I've been told. Penalty for shooting young bucks will increase.. That's a good thing..To many young bucks being shot. Lease membership needs to be cut. To many hunters. The place has great potential.

Comment

How much a year?

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                                lol...no problem. you got something open up there?
                                sure do.

Comment

Working...
                                X