Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oneforthewall View Post
    Mike, I prolly have some prepped already. Call me tonight and remind me to look.

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
    I may as well.

I have brass from several manufacturers. Let me know what you need.

This is my brass prep checklist:
    [ATTACH]621470[/ATTACH]
    If one of you fine gentlemen could let me know for sure I would appreciate it.

Gummi you are a lot closer to my neck of the woods so if you have some that would be great.

Comment

What brass are you wanting, Mike?

I have RP, FC, WCC, LC (at least a few left, been cutting them into 300 BLK), PPU, a few Hornady and some other misc varieties.

Give me a call later on, and let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by texas bound View Post
        I need some CCI 250M primers. Only need about 100 or so just to get me started. Dont have much to trade but am willing to buy them.

I don't have any to trade, but if you're out and about, Bass Pro did have some on the shelf. They might still, I haven't been by in a while. They will sell them in a card of 100.

Comment

Does anybody need a factory crimp die brand new? Pm me if your interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasing_bone View Post
            Does anybody need a factory crimp die brand new? Pm me if your interested.
            What caliber?

Comment

I have a set of barely used RCBS dies with shellholder in 300 Weatherby Magnum. Open to ideas for components or other caliber RCBS dies-25/06, 10mm/40S&W, 38spl/357mag

Comment

If anyone needs reloader 15 or 17 I was in a shop in Shreveport today that had it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  If one of you fine gentlemen could let me know for sure I would appreciate it.

Gummi you are a lot closer to my neck of the woods so if you have some that would be great.
                  I did find some LC if you will be out to Poolville anytime in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
                    What brass are you wanting, Mike?

I have RP, FC, WCC, LC (at least a few left, been cutting them into 300 BLK), PPU, a few Hornady and some other misc varieties.

Give me a call later on, and let me know.
                    Jason LC would be my preference but I wouldn't turn down any FC or WCC.

Comment

I'll set some aside for ya!

Comment

I've got a bunch of reload dies my father in law gave me in odd-ball caibers, I'll post em when i get home.

Comment

Storied Firearms had a few miscellaneous primers and had RL 17, 19, and 25 and 2000 mr

Comment

Looking for 140Amax 6.5 projectiles

Comment

I'm looking for some 257 Robert brass. Got a gun coming but no ammo locally.

I've got some:

223 decaped Winchester once fired
                              223 55 or 50 grain vmaxes
                              223 Sierra BTHP
                              357 sig once fired brass and nickel
                              Maybe even some factory 223 hunting ammo

Comment

got 1000 WLR primers available

Comment

Working...
                                X