No announcement yet.

IVR the next reddit stock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought in at this time last year. I’d love to see it go back to pre Covid level and pay the .50 dividend again. Idk if it ever will but I’m in for the long haul. Today isn’t near as good as yesterday. IMO I don’t see this blowing up to $10 or something crazy like that but if it does I’m dumping my stuff and buying back in because it will go back down to the 3’s once the push is officially over. I’ve watched this stock hard for the past year

Comment

What platform is preferred for this kind of buying/selling?

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post
        What platform is preferred for this kind of buying/selling?
        Any brokerage platform has it. It’s not a special stock or anything like crypto

Comment

Well the good thing is if it doesn't blow up, its still a solid stock with a decent dividend. I bought in at $3.50. In these times though, with the right media coverage, you never know what stock will randomly blow up.

Comment

You cant be serious and feel a stock that is being shortage is a good stock. The hedge is shorting the stock for a reason. It isnt because they have good P&E or earnings. All of these Meme stocks are there for a reason.

Comment

In

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                You cant be serious and feel a stock that is being shortage is a good stock. The hedge is shorting the stock for a reason. It isnt because they have good P&E or earnings. All of these Meme stocks are there for a reason.
                Glen, whether they are good stocks isn’t the point.

They are identifying stocks that are over leveraged on the short side, then ganging up to buy the stock, which drives the price up. At some point the shorts have to cut their losses by buying back the stock that they had shorted.

Which continues driving the price up. They are doing the same thing that the hedge funds have been doing, just in the opposite direction.

That’s what’s going on. The stock's value has nothing to do with it on those “meme” stocks.

Comment

Star. I was responding to the post about it being a “good stock” even if it does not get the reddit and Instagram leverage. I just feel that all the social media platforms are pumping too many of these right now. When it calms there will be another and all the platforms will concentrate on one stock and allowing all the little guys to run the market

Comment

If it can maintain it's dividend, it could still be a pretty dang good investment regardless, like CLR said. Good find guys.

Comment

How are you guys doing on this stock now?

Comment

What is your target price? 52 week high @ $6. Thinking it will break it?
                        it had been $15-$18 from 2016 all the way to March 2020.....then dropped to less than $2. I bet it gets over $10 pretty easy

Comment

Well...seeing how i bought in at $4.36, I'll be holding.

Comment

Hodl

Comment

I am in at 3.35. May be an uptick soon.

Comment

They are releasing earnings today.

Comment

Working...
                                X