Pool water help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pool water help

I have searched and searched. I swear I saw where a lot of people recommended a website to get a test kit and chemicals from.

Best thing I did with the pool at my old house was add dirt. Then planted grass.

Comment

Our main goal is to provide easy-to-understand help to pool owners and to give them the tools to care their pools easily and stress-free.

Discover the calculator behind the perfect pool, PoolMath. Dealing with pools has allowed TFP to become the original authors of the best calculator on the net.

Test kits - i use TFTestkits TF-1002
      What pool test kit should I buy? Why not use test strips? Our recommended test kits will pay for themselves in no time!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
        Best thing I did with the pool at my old house was add dirt. Then planted grass.
        I wish I had that option but I do not.

Comment

That’s it. Trouble free pool. Thank you

Comment

FYI - chlorine , specifically tablets are gonna be expensive and hard to find. The largest chorine producing plant in the US burned down last August during Hurricane Laura. No definite date when it will be up and running at pre-Hurricane levels.

My pool has been jacked up and hard to maintain a chemical balance with all this rain

Comment

Pm me, I’ll send you a kit. Chlorine tabs are in short supply, but I can help with shock, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X