Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creedmore Sports just added ADG 6.5 PRC brass

ADG 6.5mm PRC Brass Carefully read this description! You will likely have to change your load for ADG brass. ADG 6.5 PRC brass was designed not only for consistency, but for durability. One of the ways ADG accomplished this was adding material to the case in specific areas to strengthen it. With the additional material, ADG brass is heavier than most other manufacturers brass and therefore will require lower charge weights to achieve the same pressures and velocities due to the reduced volume inside the brass.  ADG recommends using a reputable load data source and working up from their recommended minimum starting loads. Failure to reduce charge weights established using other manufacturers brass will likely result in higher pressures and velocities while using ADG 6.5 PRC brass and may result in unsafe pressure levels. Ships in its own hard, flip top case. You may take out the foam insert used to protect the brass during shipment and use the box to transport loaded rounds to the range. All brass is tracked with a custom lot number for quality control which is located on the underside of the box. Caliber- 6.5 PRC Primer pocket size- LRP Finish- Standard Quanity- 50 count Case weight- 224.1 grains (average) Case volume- 66.9 grains/H2O (average) Neck wall thickness- .0146 About ADG: Headquartered in Elizabethtown, KY and owned and operated by eight experienced, industry professionals and a staff with over 200 years of combined experience, ADG skill set covers the full spectrum of required disciplines: mechanical engineering, metallurgical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial design, CAD design, and an Associate in Applied Science Degree in Gunsmithing. Utilizing Six Sigma methodologies and procedures, decades of experience, the latest equipment technology available and unrivaled data management, ADG can tackle a broad range of product development challenges, from slight twists on classic designs to the most complex and innovative technologies. Backed by ADG's product development business unit, ADG not only identify underlying issues, they can also determine and implement solutions from design all the way to the production environment. ADG design and metallurgical engineers can provide superior failure analysis, design investigative experiments, and provide design direction. *The Flip Top Case is considered protective packaging and cannot be replaced if cracked during shipment.

Comment

Dammit...I guess I missed this

Comment

Originally posted by jay07ag View Post
        1 box of 100 is all I need.
        I have a box (100) and look to be close to you. Cash or Trade for powder. Send me a PM if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by kgrutzmacher View Post
          I have a box (100) and look to be close to you. Cash or Trade for powder. Send me a PM if interested.

Sounds good….Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m sorry, I didn’t see where you responded up thr just needing a box. If something happens and you don’t get those shoot me a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
              I’m sorry, I didn’t see where you responded up thr just needing a box. If something happens and you don’t get those shoot me a pm.

Will do thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I forgot to post a new shop to try out today,

Discover incredible value with Nosler Factory Seconds and Over-Run ammunition. Save on premium rounds with minor cosmetic imperfections or variations, while still enjoying reliable performance. Shop now for discounted Nosler Factory Seconds and Over-Runs and elevate your shooting experience.
                Last edited by Kong; 06-10-2021, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Precision reloading has a bunch of powders this morning. Mostly alliant.

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
                    Precision reloading has a bunch of powders this morning. Mostly alliant.

Well that’s frustrating. I’m signed up for alerts ons. Lott of Alliant powders but no notification.

Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

anybody seen any 300 blkout brass anywhere. Looking for new unfired. Preferably Starline.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        anybody seen any 300 blkout brass anywhere. Looking for new unfired. Preferably Starline.
                        I haven’t. I’ve passed up quite a bit of Fiochi 300 blackout sub loads in the past two weeks though. If you’re interested in it let me know and I’ll get you a price the next time I see it.

Comment

Let me look, I seen a bunch yesterday somewhere and started to link it but hadn’t heard anyone looking for any so I moved on. Now to figure out where it was

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                            I haven’t. I’ve passed up quite a bit of Fiochi 300 blackout sub loads in the past two weeks though. If you’re interested in it let me know and I’ll get you a price the next time I see it.
                            I only roll my own. Haven't done any subs yet since I don't have a can. No reason not to load me some. Shootin is shootin

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                              Well that’s frustrating. I’m signed up for alerts ons. Lott of Alliant powders but no notification.

Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Same here Mike. I did get a notification from Lohman Arms today. But it wasn't powder.

Wish I had known. Saw some on an Academy shelf Monday evening. 1 package in a dark green rapper. I left it in case someone else needed it.

Comment

1,000 CCI no. 500 small pistol primers for trade or sale.
                                looking for 6.5 Creedmoor stuff, ammo, bullets, powder.
                                Also would consider blacksmith tools or steel (no stainless).

Comment

Working...
                                X