Fort Worth TBHers!!! Need a favor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fort Worth TBHers!!! Need a favor...

Does anyone live near the Will Rogers Coliseum that would let me park my truck and Mule at your place for a few hours on Saturday? I want to take my boy to the Bass Masters Classic but probably shouldn’t leave this rig unattended in a parking lot. I can get an Uber from your place and back. Thanks in advance.

Chance
    512-657-9207

More than welcome to park it at my place but I'm in Lillian - a solid 40-45min south of there.

Comment

I honestly think you’d be ok to park at will Rodgers. Pretty sure you have to pay to park anyways but I understand being cautious.

Comment

I live Saginaw if that’s close enough. About 10 miles to will Rogers

Comment

In Cedar Hill but welcome to drop it at my place.

Looks like a 20min/$40 Uber ride from my place currently.
          Last edited by mrddye; 06-10-2021, 01:33 PM.

Comment

I certainly wouldn't mind but our HOA has a "no trailers" stipulation. We're 20 minutes away in Hurst.

Comment

Text sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Y’all are good! It sure why I was thinking I would need an Uber.

I’ll check out the offers and see which fits best. Thanks y’all!

Comment

stop over here in Glen Rose on the way up drop the trailer and drive your own truck up there

Comment

I’m 20 minutes and 16 miles from Will Rogers and my neighbor is an Uber driver

Comment

Ya I know I don’t need an Uber. Don’t know what I was thinking with that. I’ve got one option lined up, but if I can find a more convenient place I’d sure go that route. Maybe something between Cleburn and Fort Worth?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                        I’m 20 minutes and 16 miles from Will Rogers and my neighbor is an Uber driver
                        This guy got more connections than Lowes

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Text sent

Comment

I’m about 30 minutes away between Azle and Weatherford. You’re welcome to leave the trailer and mule here

Comment

If I didn't have two trucks parked out front, along with a car and a boat taking up my driveway, I'd have room for you Chance. Might be another TBHer in Burleson that might have room, if one of them sees this.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Working...
                              X