X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
    A few from Anderson County.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Brutes! Your not in the Neches river bottom by chance are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
      A few from Anderson County.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
      Did you kill that slob with the multiple brows? If you didn't, someone did. I'm pretty sure I saw dead pics of that deer a couple years ago.

Comment

I killed this third beam deer with a muzzle loader a coup look e years ago.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Scarbuck View Post
          Our biggest buck we’ve had on cam in Freestone County couple years back. We never got him. Took the best daytime pics I got of him from the same cam/feeder and photoshopped them all in one to see him from different angles.

If that trail can pick doesn’t get you excited, it’s time to put the bow/rifle down and find another hobby!

That’s an AWESOME assortment of bucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            I killed this third beam deer with a muzzle loader a coup look e years ago.
            Awesome deer, especially for late season. Most of the guys I hunt with are burnt out by that time, but I keep trying to tell them that's one of the best times to kill an older deer around here, especially if its really cold. They can't stay out of the green plots or hand corn.... not to mention those yearlings/fawns are coming into heat for the first time and those older bucks can't stand it.
            Last edited by corps2010; 06-08-2021, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Did you kill that slob with the multiple brows? If you didn't, someone did. I'm pretty sure I saw dead pics of that deer a couple years ago.
              Yes, I killed it in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
                Awesome deer, especially for late season. Most of the guys I hunt with are burnt out by that time, but I keep trying to tell them that's one of the best times to kill an older deer around here, especially if its really cold. They can't stay out of the green plots or hand corn.... not to mention those yearlings/fawns are coming into heat for the first time and those older bucks can't stand it.
                Dead on. If I could only hunt two weeks of the year, it would be last week of Dec and first week of Jan.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing what yall are growing this yr!

Originally posted by Pernell View Post
                  That was an awesome year for you. I am happy you killed them before yall lost the lease.

Comment

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
                    I wish we could start a hair later so we could run muzzy season out a bit. Those hard north winds bring cold air with some sleet have dropped some deer for us over the years.

It was like when the surf gets flat. Day after a hard front you need to call in sick and get in the stand!!

Comment

Originally posted by TXDUCKCUTTER View Post
                      Looking forward to seeing what yall are growing this yr!
                      You will see what we are growing this year in about 4 years.lol

Comment

You will see what we are growing this year in about 4 years.lol

Comment

I was looking back thru old buck pics and came across this pic. I laughed out loud. I had been taking Jesse and David hunting. Both had killed does and David had killed an old cull 7pt. End of late youth season Jesse whacked this mature 8. Look at David's face. He was not pleased!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Randomness
                            Attached Files

Comment

Still random
                              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X