Clear All

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
    Yes sir he is. 144 6/8".
    Oh my! What a freakin deer!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
      Put yours on here

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
      This is a deer I killed in Trinity county last year 171". One pic is him in 2019, we had him at 163 and decided to give him another year. Front tooth age was 7.5 We had a great year last year, killing 4 bucks over 150. We should have a couple more good ones this year.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pernell View Post
        This is a deer I killed in Trinity county last year 171". One pic is him in 2019, we had him at 163 and decided to give him another year. Front tooth age was 7.5 We had a great year last year, killing 4 bucks over 150. We should have a couple more good ones this year.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
        I need on yall's place lol Awesome buck!

Comment

Yes sir he is. 144 6/8".

Dream deer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This one still haunts me years later. I'll never be able to prove it but I'm pretty sure he got poached by someone on a well drilling crew.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	24653535

Comment

love this thread

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                stud!!!
                Thank you sir. Killed him on Halloween day off a small 12 acre tract I have permission to hunt. Killed a 161 the year before on the same day, outta the same stand with a xbow

Comment

Thank you sir. Killed him on Halloween day off a small 12 acre tract I have permission to hunt. Killed a 161 the year before on the same day, outta the same stand with a xbow
                  I saw a pic of that stand one time in the dictionary right next to "honey hole"!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    Its not for the faint of heart. Everyone knows its harder to kill a mature east tx buck than some dumb south tx deer
                    Oh I know but I love a challenging hunt..
                    You wanna see some "dumb" mature deer go to old Mexico... It's hard to explain. You just have to wittness it.

Comment

Yes sir he is. 144 6/8".
                      Oh my!!!! Buck of many lifetimes right there!!!!
                      Any pics of the 161"?

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                        I saw a pic of that stand one time in the dictionary right next to "honey hole"!!!
                        lol it was a good one. Landowner clearcut it last month so I'm on the lookout for something else.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          Oh my!!!! Buck of many lifetimes right there!!!!
                          Any pics of the 161"?

Thanks! And I posted a few pics of him earlier but I don't mind sharing again lol. Stand setup they were both killed out of.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Yea....some of you big timber boys are just showing out now......ha ha

Nice deer!

Rwc

Comment

Thanks! And I posted a few pics of him earlier but I don't mind sharing again lol. Stand setup they were both killed out of.
                              Good LAWD what a buck.. Incredible.. On 16 acres??

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                                Good LAWD what a buck.. Incredible.. On 16 acres??
                                I've measured it a few times on google earth (creek is one boundary) and it comes out closer to 12 acres I think

Comment

Working...
                                X