No announcement yet.

TBH Lost A Legend Yesterday...Prayers Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn’t know Matt, but it sounds like he was a great guy. Prayers for his family!

Comment

From golfing in our tournament barefoot to the crazy bet that ended in tattoo....he could really make anyone laugh and have a great time. I have sure enjoyed watching his Instagram Feed with the girls....there was no doubt the love he had for his family.

Was terrible, heart breaking news to get .... thoughts and prayers for his family.

Comment

So sorry to hear this & heartbroken for your loss of a dear friend.

Prayers offered up for all involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers up for the family. I didn't know Matt but he sure sounds like someone I would enjoy hanging out with and sharing a cold beer! God bless his family and RIP Matt🙏

Comment

Such sad news. Prayers up for all of his friends and family. I don’t think our paths ever crossed, but I know a lot of my TBH buds were good friends of his...the stories and pics that included him over the years always intrigued me. Rest In Peace Patek!

Skinny

Comment

Tragic news to hear yesterday. He is definitely a TBH Legend. RIP brother.

Comment

Heartbreaking news. Little girls shouldn't have to grow up without their Daddy. If there is anything that the Patek family needs, please let us know. Meanwhile, we will pray for some peace in the lives of his family and friends. It sure seems like he left a lot of friends here on earth. That alone says a lot about the man. May God hold him close.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers Up!!

Comment

Matt letting Brady drive “The Battleship”. Those two were buds.

Comment

Matt was a party wherever he went, but Rockport was his happy place...with his kids.

Comment

Tragic! Prayers for his family and friends.

Comment

Terrible news. Prayers for all. May God bless.

Comment

Heartbreaking sad. Great tribute Dale, I have no words, prayers sent for girls

Comment

He’s one of those...[emoji16]

Comment

Working...
                                X