No announcement yet.

Which phone company do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think it depends on where you live. I had AT&T for years in Houston but moving just a little ways south to League City, Verizon was the best. If you are in the hill country, AT&T is probably going to work when nothing else will. Ask locals in the area you plan to use it. If a nationwide plan fits, check AT&T even if you don't like them.

Comment

We always hit up all the carriers when we are looking into changing and they will all give us a phone for a few days to try while we travel around where we work. Then we pick the best for the areas we travel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Depends on where you live. We switched for ATT and cut our cell bill in half. ATT didn't even try to match. F them.

Comment

First net
          For military and first responders. Unlimited everything and priority on all networks. Less than $60 a month. Best switch I made

Comment

Never heard of it. I’m talking country wide. Not just my area

Rick

Comment

I’m leaning towards AT&T. With military discount and auto withdrawal I think it’s basically the same price as T-Mobile. Might depend on the promotion when the new iPhones come out

Rick

Comment

AT&T since the beginning of time, always hated them and bill extremely high in my opinion , always got a signal,but always hear problems with others so we just suffer

Comment

I was an AT&T customer for a lot of years but back in January we switched everything to Xfinity mobile
                  They use AT&T and Verizon towers
                  $175 per month for unlimited talk, text, and data for 5 lines……$35 per line. The more lines you have, the cost per is less. For example I think 1 line is $55 per month

The only catch is you have to already have some type of Xfinity service, ie…cable, internet, home security, etc

Zero issues with service so far

Comment

ATT is the only one that works in my Neighborhood and deer lease

They are suck..

Its just pick the best of the sorry options at the time.

Comment

We live in the middle of nowhere Iowa. US Cellular is the only option in rural Midwest areas. I still have to use a WeBoost cell booster inside our metal barndominium house/shop. I have spotty service outdoors depending on where I am standing. The red star is our house. The good news is we see the post lady, the school bus, a couple of tractors and a couple of cars or trucks a day.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

We live in a big State. This thread would be much more helpful if folks posted where they are located when saying what works best.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                          Been with ATT since it was GTE mobilnet . Goes back to the days of the bag phone . So I guess since like 95,96 ? It works the best in this area .
                          Me too...

Comment

AT&T here because nothing else will work period! We get 1 bar so I’m looking at Weboost

Comment

I've only seen one person say they have Xfinity. I was looking at switching from ATT to them but I would like to hear from anyone else that has them in the Houston and college station area.

Comment

Originally posted by austinRecurve View Post
                                Patriot Mobile.

Patriot Mobile is an all-American cell phone wireless company that supports Christian conservative causes with a portion of its gross profit.

I think they use T-Mobile's network.
                                They use a lot of networks and from what I read they are inexpensive but then they charge old school roaming prices ! It is in their small print!

I could be wrong though, it’s happened many times before

Comment

Working...
                                X