No announcement yet.

Which phone company do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that T-Mobile used to be terrible but it sounds like they have gotten better since the sprint merger

Rick

Comment

I think you have to shop around every few years just like insurance. When we moved four years ago we had ATT. They would frequently have outages on the towers that served our area and seemed to have no urgency to repair. Switched to Verizon for a better deal and new phones. Now ATT has upgraded their service so back to ATT to benefit from a new phone offer.

Comment

Switched to Cricket 4-5 years ago. Cut the phone bill by more than half. Zero complaints so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Verizon. I have both Verizon and AT&T. Verizon works better in more areas.

Comment

I've had AT&T since early 2000's and never had an issue with them in the areas I frequent the most. But I think it really depends on where you live and who has the best coverage of that area.

Comment

I switched from AT&T to Total Wireless and 5 years ago. It works good for me. I pay $65 for 2 lines unlimited talk/text, 30 GB data. Hardly ever go over the data limit. It is powered by Verizon.

Comment

We have had att from the beginning of cell phones. The only reason is for us it works best in these deep pine woods I live in. But that being said the last 3 or 4 years the wireless service has gotten worse.

Comment

T- mobile for years w/ no issues

Comment

My cell phone has to work..{period}
                    Sell about 25 - hundred dollar parts a day 20 days a month. It has to work. Spent 1K yesterday putting a WeBoost in. Went from 1 bar to 3 bars.
                    AT&T for 2 decades now...

Comment

Keep it coming guys. I’m debating if I should switch or not

Comment

Verizon to next tell and back to Verizon. There was a time att didn't work at our deer camp. Not sure now.

My wife pays the bill so im good with Verizon [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I switched to spectrum 3 years ago, unlimited lines $45 a month. Best decision I have ever made.

Comment

Cricket, no problems or service anywhere i have been.

Comment

I had Verizon until about 2007 and then I switched to AT&T when I was working in an area that Verizon wouldn't work good. I had AT&T until a few years ago when I swapped to FirstNet. My wife and kids still use AT&T.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad74 View Post
                                I've had AT&T since early 2000's and never had an issue with them in the areas I frequent the most. But I think it really depends on where you live and who has the best coverage of that area.
                                That is the correct answer.

It has been a couple of years but when I hunted in a few places in south Texas, if you did not have AT&T, you were not going to make a phone call. I hunted with friends that purchased an AT&T flip phone with minutes just so they could be in contact while hunting.

I had a very close friend that I was on a lease with for several years in east Texas and I could get a signal all day on my AT&T phone and his Verizon phone was virtually useless.

But….. you could flip the names and make the same statement about other areas. My Verizon phone never dropped a call but my AT&T (or any other carrier) almost never worked.

I depends on the locations you frequent.

Comment

Working...
                                X