No announcement yet.

What is your biggest success in life ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dedicated my live to God and was baptized at 16 that was pretty special.I passed the Texas irrigation license test about 20 years ago which allowed me to really increase the value of my business and the work I’m able to do.That was by far the most challenging and stressful test I’ve ever took.I danced and cried when I got the results back.As of 2 weeks ago my Lyme disease and Rocky mtn fever is mostly gone I didn’t have the energy but I felt like dancing and crying it’s been a horrible test also.

Comment

Originally posted by RedBear78 View Post
      I dedicated my live to God and was baptized at 16 that was pretty special.I passed the Texas irrigation license test about 20 years ago which allowed me to really increase the value of my business and the work I’m able to do.That was by far the most challenging and stressful test I’ve ever took.I danced and cried when I got the results back.As of 2 weeks ago my Lyme disease and Rocky mtn fever is mostly gone I didn’t have the energy but I felt like dancing and crying it’s been a horrible test also.
      God bless you Cory.

Comment

Finding my wife of 39 years in, of all places, North Dakota. Without her, everything else would be nothing.

Comment

Salvation, wife and kids. Everything else is just window dressing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Becoming a Christian and the birth of my daughter.

Comment

First and foremost Salvation and my life with Christ. My wife and children, grand children would come next.

Comment

The stripper that gave me my first lap dance at the ripe age of 18 in Charleston, SC.

I’ll never forget her.

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                  The stripper that gave me my first lap dance at the ripe age of 18 in Charleston, SC.

I’ll never forget her.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Mr. Nanny Slayer took the con when Nanny Slayer walked away from the 'puter for a sec, lol.

Comment

Like a lot of the others:
                    Realizing I needed Jesus as my savior, marrying a woman that had already realized that too, and having two good young boys that have already realized that for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by ny bowhunter View Post
                      I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Mr. Nanny Slayer took the con when Nanny Slayer walked away from the 'puter for a sec, lol.
                      Well one can only assume. LOL. Hey I don’t judge !!!

Comment

I’ll never forget her.

And to think, all this time I thought you were a woman…

Comment

cant narrow it down to one,,,,

30 years as an leo,, and receiving that badge that says Hornorably retired with my name on it

two great kids that turned into great adults..

the Eagle Scout award..

staying married to a great women for 36 years and in Church the whole time..

they have all been real important to me
                          Last edited by xman59; 08-28-2021, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Turning everything, 100%, completely over to Jesus and trusting Him!

Comment

I’ll never forget her.

Wait! Whut???

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                              And to think, all this time I thought you were a woman…
                              That matters?

Comment

Wife of 38 plus years and the two wonderful daughters the good lord and she gave me.

Comment

Working...
                                X