• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We’re Gonna Add an AC The Camper….

It was 72 in there when I turned it on, and it’s 66 now. Mission accomplished. Gonna be some good napping on that top bunk.

Wife just walked out and booked a camp spot for next weekend.

Comment

Looking good Dale. I can almost feel the cool air from here. Enjoy.

Comment

Very nice! Looks factory.

Comment

That’s awesome. You are gonna love the 2nd AC. Had a 2nd one installed on a Cougar I used to have. Used the same exact socket on the outside like you did.

Comment

Dale is your original ac ducted? It appears that this new one is not, however. Correct?
              Last edited by Etxbuckman; 08-22-2021, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                Dale is your original ac ducted? It appears that this new is not, however. Correct?

Yes, the factory 15k btu unit is ducted. It has a register in the front bedroom, and one in the bathroom, which are nice. It only had 2 in the main kitchen/living area. The back corner where the bunks are stayed hot and cooled really slow.

The new unit is 13.5k btu and not ducted. It’s toward the back where we needed more cold air. It has the ability to close off the forward or rear facing main vents, and those two little round directional vents send a lot of air over toward the slide. It’s gonna work really well. I’m glad it’s done.lol

Comment

Looks good, you may be able to hang a deer in there now! Lol

Comment

Super sweet Dale! I think our trailers have the same layout. Our AC is about 1-2’ towards the hitch from where yours is located…just between sink and fridge. I saw a Hampy Campers youtube video the other day about increasing AC air flow and thought of you…and your expressed predicament…which seems has been solved.

If you wanna get more from the factory system:
                    Improve the performance of your RV air conditioner! Our system increases you’re A/C’s cooling by maximizing its transfer efficiency! EFFICENCY IS EVERYTHING! Cooling down your RV faster, Quieter, and more Comfortable! Coleman, Dometic, Furrion, & GE Air Conditioners ( Grand Design, Thor, Forest River, Jayco… and more )

Hopefully you wake in the morning thinking of a witches teat and more covers.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                      Super sweet Dale! I think our trailers have the same layout. Our AC is about 1-2’ towards the hitch from where yours is located…just between sink and fridge. I saw a Hampy Campers youtube video the other day about increasing AC air flow and thought of you…and your expressed predicament…which seems has been solved.

If you wanna get more from the factory system:
                      Improve the performance of your RV air conditioner! Our system increases you’re A/C’s cooling by maximizing its transfer efficiency! EFFICENCY IS EVERYTHING! Cooling down your RV faster, Quieter, and more Comfortable! Coleman, Dometic, Furrion, & GE Air Conditioners ( Grand Design, Thor, Forest River, Jayco… and more )

Hopefully you wake in the morning thinking of a witches teat and more covers.

I installed that very unit in the big AC, and it most definitely made a big difference.

Comment

Awesome, Dale. Well thought out and executed.

Comment

Cool project. Job well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Yes, the factory 15k btu unit is ducted. It has a register in the front bedroom, and one in the bathroom, which are nice. It only had 2 in the main kitchen/living area. The back corner where the bunks are stayed hot and cooled really slow.

The new unit is 13.5k btu and not ducted. It’s toward the back where we needed more cold air. It has the ability to close off the forward or rear facing main vents, and those two little round directional vents send a lot of air over toward the slide. It’s gonna work really well. I’m glad it’s done.lol

Thanks. Mines set up similarly and noticed it really struggles to cool when it’s super hot outside and this kinda got me thinking…

Comment

Dale, that's pretty "cool"!

Well, someone had to say it.
                              Looks nice man.

Comment

Looks great Dale!! Takes a lot of testicular fortitude to saw through your Camper roof!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X