X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can't get a call back from service go to the GM

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
      Yuuup. I have a friend with a Maserati (and it does not do 185 now) that has been sidelined for seemingly a year due to lack of components.
      So now life has not been good to your friend?

I now can’t shake Joe Walsh Life’s Been Good.

Comment

I’d make a scene as others have suggested. My 2019 F250 had the death wobble around 18,000 miles. I made an appointment and took it in. Service manager told me it might be at least a week before they could get to it. With a waiting room full of people, I said I should of bought another Duramax instead. He said something negative about GM, and as loud as I could I told him that my Duramax never tried to kill me at 75mph. He got real quiet and I had it back that afternoon. It’s been good ever since. (Knock on wood.)

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
          Cavender Chevrolet boerne Texas
          I can’t believe COVID-19 can shut down every department in the network
          Yes Sir! I had major problems with them ! I’ll never go back there!

Comment

I have a Ford at northside been 3 weeks and I can’t get service to call me back ever in 3 weeks I only got through once to a person who told me they just started working on it. It’s a fleet vehicle though so I have no choice but to leave it.

Comment

make this a "Dallas Dodge" thread

Comment

Took my '18 Taco in for service and the service writer said it has a recall, something to do with the fuel pump. I told him that unless they have the part in stock and can get it back today, they are to do nothing but the oil change. Two hours later, truck is ready. Recall done? Uh, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                  Yes Sir! I had major problems with them ! I’ll never go back there!
                  I am very suspicious of them before they had parts problems
                  And it can’t run they want to preform these services I think the engine needs to be running to do
                  Attached Files

Comment

Does the truck run and drive? Is the recall for something major? I think I would get my truck back until they could guarantee the parts were in stock and service could be performed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_J View Post
                      Does the truck run and drive? Is the recall for something major? I think I would get my truck back until they could guarantee the parts were in stock and service could be performed.
                      Service writer says no it doesn’t run , it was throwing a theft mode code recall

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_J View Post
                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this is what i was thinking.

Comment

What year and model is the truck?

Comment

Originally posted by chris_j View Post
                            what year and model is the truck?
                            z71 , 2015

Comment

So you dropped it off without getting a loaner or paid rental?

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                                Yuuup. I have a friend with a Maserati (and it does not do 185 now) that has been sidelined for seemingly a year due to lack of components.
                                Originally posted by Longhorn95 View Post
                                So now life has not been good to your friend?

I now can’t shake Joe Walsh Life’s Been Good.
                                I was wondering if anyone else caught that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X