My truck is being kidnapped in a service bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My truck is being kidnapped in a service bay

Over a month in service on a recall, I regret ever thinking about getting it fixed
    Any idea how to contact a elevated service manager, I can’t even get the service manager or service writer on the phone,
    Any clue how to expedite this?

You need to visit the dealership, flip a desk over and get attention. 1 month, that is unacceptable. But seriously, pay the dealership a visit.

Comment

How come your not down there beating on their door?

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
        You need to visit the dealership, flip a desk over and get attention. 1 month, that is unacceptable. But seriously, pay the dealership a visit.
        lol i would definitely go flipping desk if that was a option
        I guess it’s time to go camping in the service center till a manager shows up

Comment

A friend had a computer problem keep his in a shop for close to a year. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Thisistheway View Post
            A friend had a computer problem keep his in a shop for close to a year. Good luck.
            Yuuup. I have a friend with a Maserati (and it does not do 185 now) that has been sidelined for seemingly a year due to lack of components.

Comment

Hmmm.....seems like redundancy might be a good step for autos of the future.

Is this vehicle paid for or still making payments?

If making payments, seems like they should let some, if not all, of that payment be written off.

Comment

Yo definitely need to go see the dealer.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Find the general manager/ head honchos name of the dealership. Go there and speak to him. I wouldn’t bother being told to make an appointment.

If you can’t find his name, post or PM me the dealership name and address. I’m pretty good at tracking down people’s names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                    Over a month in service on a recall, I regret ever thinking about getting it fixed
                    Any idea how to contact a elevated service manager, I can’t even get the service manager or service writer on the phone,
                    Any clue how to expedite this?
                    I do not understand...can they not give it back for you to use until the recalled part arrives?

Comment

Get a lawyer.

Comment

What kind of truck

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                          Find the general manager/ head honchos name of the dealership. Go there and speak to him. I wouldn’t bother being told to make an appointment.

If you can’t find his name, post or PM me the dealership name and address. I’m pretty good at tracking down people’s names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Cavender Chevrolet boerne Texas
                          I can’t believe COVID-19 can shut down every department in the network

Comment

My last truck sat at the Chevy Dealer in Grapevine for 4 months. But they also kept giving me loaners.

Comment

A flaming arrow through the front window.

Comment

Working...
                              X