No announcement yet.

2021 Nanza!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was m first one, both Vera and I enjoyed it very much. Food was great and meeting a lot of TBHer’s in person was even better. Will bring more Key lime pies next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      “We”” we’re slacking? “We” were there, and YOU should have been there with your camera!

It’s a lot easier to make a photo these days compared to your youth, Randy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Glad to finally meet you. Enjoyed the conversation.
        Absolutely, enjoyed visiting with you and Karla as well

Originally posted by Gladesgator View Post
        This was m first one, both Vera and I enjoyed it very much. Food was great and meeting a lot of TBHer’s in person was even better. Will bring more Key lime pies next time.
        I second you bringing more Key Lime pies

Comment

“We”” we’re slacking? “We” were there, and YOU should have been there with your camera!
          Momma’s weekend, she got to do what she wanted and unfortunately Bownanza was not on the list

Comment

Had a great time.
            Y’all came to mind Friday when I saw an Old Fart crossing sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
              Enjoyed meeting all of you that I got a chance to. It was my first one and we plan on going back next year. I didn't get to try the ribs but the boudain, gator ,and gumbo were great.

Good getting to know you and hang out for a bit John B.
              Originally posted by Jamesdad07 View Post
              It was great to meet y’all! Hope to see y’all again next year [mention]ThisLadyHunts [/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by Darton View Post
              It was a good time all the way around from the food to the people Enjoyed every minute of it and already looking forward to the next one
              Originally posted by Gladesgator View Post
              Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
              I got to meet Heath, Artos, and Burnadell this year. That was fun. I was able to see a lot of the regulars too.

A new person was asking about this club, and we all said “It’s not a club. It’s a family.”

If y’all did not come, you missed out!
              It was nice to put a face with a name and meet each of you and the others I was able to meet for the first time. It makes such a difference in communicating when folks have actually met each other.

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
              Y’all came to mind Friday when I saw an Old Fart crossing sign.

Timbo, missed you this year!

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post

You are not as funny as I am.
              Last edited by Burnadell; 05-09-2021, 08:19 PM.

Comment

For those of you who saw a temporary change in my screen name...I can only assume I was hacked, but Mary was able to get it corrected. Strange!

Comment

Oh, man, for the second day in a row someone is peein' in Randy's coffee!
                  It's been far too long since my last 'Nanza, really enjoyed seeing everyone and meeting new friends.

Stu

Comment

Comment

Burnadell still parties like he’s in his 20’s

Comment

Originally posted by joevillars View Post
                        Burnadell still parties like he’s in his 20’s
                        I still got it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bughunter View Post
                          yal ever heard of Geritol

???

Heard of it? That’s the board of directors.

Comment

Says the guy that didn't come last year! (Although I understand) Mr Randy can **** sure still hang with the best of them though. Hate we had to miss this year.

Comment

Originally posted by joevillars View Post
                              Burnadell still parties like he’s still in the 20’s

FIFY

Comment

The dangest thing happened under the GOF tent...TWICE! I had been given, by my friend Swamp Ranger, a cool Yeti style insulated mug with the Texas Ranger badge/logo embossed into it. I was tickled pink to get it and proudly drank my whiskey from its Friday night and my coffee from it Saturday morning. I had not quite finished the coffee, and sat the mug down by the leg of my lawn chair under the GOF tent while I was talking. A few minutes later Odin's daughter's dog came wandering by, hiked his leg and peed on/in my cup! Dadgummit!!!

An hour or so later he came by, hiked his leg, and peed on my buddy, Casper82's Yeti soft cooler!!! WTH???

I kid you not!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X