This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Somebody check on 243WSM? Hopefully he didn’t have a fridge full of WhiteClaws/Zima for after the game.

Zima and yachting. Winning (unlike the Aggie football team).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
      UT vs Ok St, good teams find ways to win even when their not playing their best. I'll give that to the horns last night. O looked great, Sam is the man, Ingram had a self-defining game and the O'line dominated. D-line played lights out! Secondary was atrocious in the first half but played much better in the 2nd despite several injuries. Special teams, Pffftt, that was horrible.

As far as Herman, the no FG kicking thing has bothered me from the get go, especially in the first half. I'm not saying never go for it on 4th, but jeez, sometimes it just makes sense to take 3 pnts. What REALLY bothers me about Herman are these clock-draining 3 and outs he likes to run once we're up by 2 td's. I mean, if you want to do that, wait till we're up 21 pnts or more. We squandered 2 off. possessions when we could have gone up at least another score. We were a bobbled onside kick away from losing last night, all because of that silly 4th qrter game plan. It's also how we let OU back in the game last year. If he doesn't change this, we will lose many more close games that shouldn't have been close.

Yeah I have been good with Herman going for it on 4th down since he got here, but I think it’s time to adjust strategy. He had the better team last night. We were winning the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. No reason to take risks. Take the points and make the inferior team have to play that much better. Mack was a master at that. Now in big games play more aggressively as the reward/risk is greater.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
        Go ahead and begin your sentence with RLB. I’ll get you the next week!
        10-4 boss

Comment

Happy we were able to win a game with so many blunders. But at what cost? How many defensive starters got seriously injuries in a game where we should have been blowing them out and getting backups in earlier? This game will likely cost us down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Somebody check on 243WSM? Hopefully he didn’t have a fridge full of WhiteClaws/Zima for after the game.
            Somehow the sun came up today. Feel like I got hit in the head with an iron skillet. Congrats to SMU. Welcome to the top 25. Don't screw up what you got brewing in D town. Bring on Mad Hatter. Going to be a battle to hold down Rock Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
              Zima and yachting. Winning (unlike the Aggie football team).

When you have a boat like that you can drink Zima!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                When you have a boat like that you can drink Zima!
                Ha! Complete with the Aggie fuzzy dice.

Comment

RLB is the man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                    Ha! Complete with the Aggie fuzzy dice.
                    I like how you roll!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      RLB is the man!!!
                      Sweet avatar. Are you endorsing Pocohantas or Biden next week?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        You are second in line. I'm waiting on our resident Pony to 'brand' me. I'll sport his for a week, then yours the following week(unless he would rather do it the other way). Either way, I should have one up by the end of the day
                        You’re a good sport!! I’m sure you’ll even the score.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                          I turned the wazzou game off when they went up 49-17 (I think) and apparently missed a wild finish. I didn’t think the bruins had a chance at all and it was likely the game of the weekend.
                          The score was 49-17 with < 4 min remaining in the 3Q. According to ESPN gamecast, WSU had a 99.9% chance of winning. I’m sure talk radio and social media out of Pullman, WA will be on melt down mode this week. Cougars next 2 games are @Utah and @ASU ... not very promising

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                            Sweet avatar. Are you endorsing Pocohantas or Biden next week?
                            I'm lobbying for some SMU cheerleaders, but I'm sure it won't work out quite like that

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 4

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              Divinty, Marshall, and Jefferson could all miss several weeks... plus the added injuries already to many LSU defenders is not a good feeling going into the weeks to come!

Sounds like Jefferson should be fine. Marshall out several weeks and Divinity I don’t know. Luckily we have a bye week and then Utah St. 3 weeks to rest up pretty much.

Last edited by TildenHunter; 09-22-2019, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
                                Happy we were able to win a game with so many blunders. But at what cost? How many defensive starters got seriously injuries in a game where we should have been blowing them out and getting backups in earlier? This game will likely cost us down the road.
                                Actually the D looked better with the backups.

[emoji2369]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X