X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of those

Look up GoogleFi blows the other away if you play the data smart

Comment

Cricket. Been a customer for over 10 years. They're on the ATT network now too.

Comment

Cricket seriously has incredible service.. I've used their service everywhere, no complaints

Comment

Verizon works great for me

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Verizon has been good for us. Good service. One phone with unlimited talk and text. I think 5gig of data for $70/month.

Comment

I've had Verizon for 10+ years now and no complaints. We have 3 smart phones on our plan and pay $150ish a month.

You may try calling AT&T and telling them you are leaving for another provider and see if they will make you a deal. I do this with U-Verse cable and internet at my house. I have to talk to their "Customer Retention Department" every 12 months, but it saves me quite a bit.

Comment

Verizon has my vote. You can do a tower search in your area that shows how many towers are there for each carrier and I would put money on Verizon...and you get what you pay for!

Comment

Metro PCS

Comment

Well, I have to carry two phones on two different services (Sprint and Verizon)... Loooooooong story and I can NOW combine the two on to one phone and one service... will soon.

First, Sprint sucks and have nowhere NEARLY as good a service. I travel all over the USA and Verizon is hands down the best overall. I can't think of anywhere I've been where I didn't have at least some coverage. How Sprint gets away with lying about their coverage being within 1% of Verizon is beyond me. I've got both phones running right in front of me when traveling by truck and it isn't even close.....i cannot speak for att, but, in rural North-Central LA where I hunt Verizon is much better than ATT. Everyone I know there has switched from them to Verizon.
                    Last edited by Slicefixer; 10-09-2019, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jlp04c View Post
                      Crickettttttt
                      This all day long!

Comment

I had Verizon then switched to T-Mobile and now I’m back to Verizon have service pretty much everywhere. Was with AT&T and switch a few years ago for the same reason bill just seemed to increase. Verizon has some decent deals for new plans as well

Comment

Verizon works great but has no service at all around Brownwood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Verizon better service than AT&T except for south Texas, also cheaper. I’m on the business plan unlimited 55 bucks a month.

Comment

Cricket uses AT&T cell towers!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                                AT&T Pre-paid. You can thank me later.
                                X2

Comment

Working...
                                X