No announcement yet.

Tuna trip time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This trip will be tuna focused. Usually a few amaco, some reef fish, may even go deep drop for tile and barrel during the day. If tuna don’t do it for you I wouldn’t recommend this trip

Comment

Man, I want to go bad!!!!! Even got myself a rod/reel after last trip. Just don’t think there is any way possible I can make those dates work!!!!! I’ll catch the next one!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Aw man! All you guys who every year say, " I'm gonna make next year for sure"...and you ladies know who you are ! You need to do this to preserve your manhood! It is not an easy trip, picnicking while sunning on deck and sipping Mai Tai's. Put on your big boy pants and join these pirates for a testosterone-filled adventure!

Don't make me go back, research previous threads, and call out those who say next year!

Sorry, I can't make this during the Christmas holidays!

Comment

p.s. I may have some equipment to sell if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            Aw man! All you guys who every year say, " I'm gonna make next year for sure"...and you ladies know who you are ! You need to do this to preserve your manhood! It is not an easy trip, picnicking while sunning on deck and sipping Mai Tai's. Put on your big boy pants and join these pirates for a testosterone-filled adventure!

Don't make me go back, research previous threads, and call out those who say next year!

Sorry, I can't make this during the Christmas holidays!
            So you give a big long speech and then end it by saying you can't make it?

Seriously if anyone loves fishing this is THE trip. There are only a couple trips I'd pay for and that's this one and an overnight shark trip down PINS with Oz

What's great about this trip is one can fish at any level. Get as dirty as you want. Reel in as many fish as you want. Relax as much as you want. Eat as much as you want. And for sure BS as much as you want.

Comment

I gotta make this trip one year soon!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                So you give a big long speech and then end it by saying you can't make it?

Busted!

Comment

Busted!
                  Garca misses you!!!

Comment

just to clarify. I am interested but have no experience deep sea fishing, nor have any deep sea gear. Is this something I shouldn't even consider, or is it okay to not have any rod n reels and experience?

Comment

Tuna trip time

Originally posted by Cody903 View Post
                      just to clarify. I am interested but have no experience deep sea fishing, nor have any deep sea gear. Is this something I shouldn't even consider, or is it okay to not have any rod n reels and experience?

I had neither last year and went, had a blast. Don’t worry about it and go if you can make it. This was my small fish at 91 lbs. my big one went 133

we loaded the boat down!
                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by Dushon; 09-17-2019, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cody903 View Post
                        You don't need experience, everybody on this boat will help you. It's like a family trip not a bunch of guys fishing on there own. You'll catch fish, eat good, and make some new friends! I cant think of a better way to first experience tuna fishing! It's a very good time!!!

The boat has equipment, not necessarily the best but functional. If you end up going give me a holler and I may have some gear to share.

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                          I gotta make this trip one year soon!
                          See post #33 above!

Originally posted by doug View Post
                          Garca misses you!!!
                          Yes, and I will miss seeing Garca again this year !

Comment

See post #33 above!

Yes, and I will miss seeing Garca again this year !
                            I gotta get my kids thru college before I can go on this trip(7 more years at least), but I want to go do this trip so bad!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X