Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Seems like we’ve taken the other thread to the brink with Tapatalk. I’ll go ahead and start a second thread so it won’t take so long to load here’s the last two days in the surf. Water finally got right.

Nicely done... we needed it, and oh that kid's way too cute to be yours

Comment

Nice man! Hopefully it’ll be right next week I’m going to try and get up there early Friday if I can get my bride out of bed!

Comment

Made a late evening run to Surfside today after missing last 2 mornings due to my daughter's wedding. Water was green to beach ,But pretty choppy & got worse from there. At the end it just got too rough for me to fight it. Water stayed good though. Caught 10 -12 trout probably with 4 keepers. Caught on Dsl & Kelly wigglers. May see what things look like in the AM & check out surf or west Gal bay.

Comment

Looks like yall guys had a good weekend in the surf.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
            Made a late evening run to Surfside today after missing last 2 mornings due to my daughter's wedding. Water was green to beach ,But pretty choppy & got worse from there. At the end it just got too rough for me to fight it. Water stayed good though. Caught 10 -12 trout probably with 4 keepers. Caught on Dsl & Kelly wigglers. May see what things look like in the AM & check out surf or west Gal bay.

Your living right David...

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
              Seems like we’ve taken the other thread to the brink with Tapatalk. I’ll go ahead and start a second thread so it won’t take so long to load here’s the last two days in the surf. Water finally got right.

Good stuff!

Comment

I think david threw that strawberry white Kelly wiggler just to spite us!!!

Nicely done fellas. I was busy this weekend but never saw a fishin rod much less the water

Comment

got the trout this weekend. 4 man limit at 6:18 am. Maybe 5 over 20, but most in the 17" range.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post

Nice! Good to see that old school set up still kill'n e'm!

Comment

Glad you guys did well.

I didn’t get to fish but I did spend 3 days with my Bride carefully dividing our time between

and wine tasting in the hill country. Pretty good trade off IMO!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        Nicely done... we needed it, and oh that kid's way too cute to be yours
                        You obviously don't know his wife!!

Nicely done Phillip! And she is a real cutie!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          Glad you guys did well.

I didn’t get to fish but I did spend 3 days with my Bride carefully dividing our time between

and wine tasting in the hill country. Pretty good trade off IMO!
                          I wish we could have made it. It would have been wayyyyy better than the weekend I had

Comment

Nicely done by you guys who got to hit the surf this weekend. I was in the Hill Country toobing and it was fun but I still would rather be in the salt.

Comment

Couple pics from last week in Costa Rica.. Finally caught a rooster.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2710.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	24583980

Name:	IMG_2719.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	24583981

Name:	IMG_8912.jpg