$EMAX EthereumMax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAJOR UPDATE!!!!

New Tokenomics have been updated as of this afternoon. This is big.

In latent terms from today’s announcements...let’s lock out the whales and bend over anyone that wants to sell. I like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sleepy; 06-06-2021, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
      MAJOR UPDATE!!!!

New Tokenomics have been updated as of this afternoon. This is big.

In latent terms from today’s announcements...let’s lock out the whales and bend over anyone that wants to sell. I like it!

Clarify please
      Is there a cut off, based on how much you own that determines whether you can sell or not?
      What if I want to sell?

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
        Clarify please
        Is there a cut off, based on how much you own that determines whether you can sell or not?
        What if I want to sell?
        Pretty good odds you aren’t a whale lol!!!

I missed the telegram chat, but they mentioned locking the top three wallets with limited selling opportunities for three months. These wallets were early investors that got the coin going and got liquidity in it. But they took advantage of the situation without a care in the world.

Not sure if if they ended up going that route or if these new tokenomics are part of the strategy to weed them out. They essentially need an 18% swing or better to profit on their “day trading”. These tokenomics pretty much prevent that.

Comment

Pretty good odds you aren’t a whale lol!!!

I missed the telegram chat, but they mentioned locking the top three wallets with limited selling opportunities for three months. These wallets were early investors that got the coin going and got liquidity in it. But they took advantage of the situation without a care in the world.

Not sure if if they ended up going that route or if these new tokenomics are part of the strategy to weed them out. They essentially need an 18% swing or better to profit on their “day trading”. These tokenomics pretty much prevent that.
          Gotcha .
          I can dig it.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
            Gotcha .
            I can dig it.
            These tokenomics alone are going to have Emax in a far better position over the next few days. That’s is my assumption anyway

Comment

These tokenomics alone are going to have Emax in a far better position over the next few days. That’s is my assumption anyway

It got hot for a little while tonight and was up 70 to 80%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                It got hot for a little while tonight and was up 70 to 80%.

Yes it did. A 78 ETH sell ruined it

Comment

Originally posted by DKirk View Post
                  How’s the redistribution with? I haven’t seen my total shares increase at all.

Check metamask mine has jumped several times.

Comment

Originally posted by TxKronik View Post
                    Check metamask mine has jumped several times.
                    10 4 I noticed that this morning, it was a nice surprise because I had about $700 more than it showed on Zerion.

Comment

Recent reddit post from one of the new "leaders" for emax. It's a pretty good summary. https://www.reddit.com/r/EthereumMax...emax_and_some/

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                        Recent reddit post from one of the new "leaders" for emax. It's a pretty good summary. https://www.reddit.com/r/EthereumMax...emax_and_some/
                        Good article. Looks like lots of challenges and confidence rebuilds ahead...

Comment

I keep wanting to buy the dip but not sure how low it will go.

Comment

Any luck? It should be there by now.
                            Nope. Nothin yet. I think mayweather took it. At this point it’s a loss. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                              I keep wanting to buy the dip but not sure how low it will go.

Right. It’s gonna take adding a zero before I buy anymore dip. I’ve got $10K tied up in this one as it is.

Comment

Train is leaving the station

Comment

Working...
                                X