2021 Workout accountability thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0-3....

About to schedule a DR appt and see whats up. Going to have to change up the Apap mask also I guess.

Comment

Well make it 1-3.

Made myself knock out a workout during lunch feeling better.

Comment

I need to stay off Facebook. A chest workout popped up in my feed the other day and I tried it for the second time today. It sucked balls I'm here to tell ya! And since I like to superset to maximize my time, it sucked balls even more. I told the gym staff they'd have to mop the floors. Chest was 4 movements and 4 sets with rep ranges 16/14/12/10 increasing the weight each new set of reps. Triceps was 4X10

Incline bench press/weighted dips/incline sit ups
        DB bench press/skull crusher
        DB fly/rope extension
        DB incline press/cable kickbacks

I hit the scales this morning before my workout and I have hit 231, down from my 248 in January.

Comment

Cardio and arms this morning.

Maybe legs tomorrow

Comment

Been jogging 2 miles each morning, keeping about a 10 min pace to stay in desired pulse range. Shoulders yesterday afternoon and legs today.

Comment

27 miles on my bike yesterday, still holding at 207 pounds. 199 hopefully soon.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Made it both days over the weekend (Legs/shoulders on Saturday and Back/Core yesterday).

Knocking out my 20 mins of stairs now and then chest

Comment

Legs and abs yesterday. Headed in soon to hit chest biceps and calves. Today I start heavier weight and lower reps for the next 4 weeks. One warm up set of 15 and then 8 6 and 4 is the goal. Regardless I’ll be going to failure every set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn't make it in Friday. Left out for the lease to pick up my stuff since losing the lease. That really sucked balls.

I guess I'm a glutton for punishment because I did the same chest workout as last Thursday and superset it with biceps. And this time I got it all in. Chest was 4 sets with reps of 16/14/12/10, but I increase the weight every rep change. This was just stupid!

Incline bench press/preacher curl
                    DB bench press/BB curl
                    Incline DB chest press/hammer curl
                    DB fly/curl bar with handles

Tomorrow is back and legs.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                      I didn't make it in Friday. Left out for the lease to pick up my stuff since losing the lease. That really sucked balls.

I guess I'm a glutton for punishment because I did the same chest workout as last Thursday and superset it with biceps. And this time I got it all in. Chest was 4 sets with reps of 16/14/12/10, but I increase the weight every rep change. This was just stupid!

Incline bench press/preacher curl
                      DB bench press/BB curl
                      Incline DB chest press/hammer curl
                      DB fly/curl bar with handles

Tomorrow is back and legs.

Very similar to my chest bicep routine. Why are you doing 2 incline presses?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        Very similar to my chest bicep routine. Why are you doing 2 incline presses?
                        Yes, the plan called for two inclines I believe. I can't find it any more to verify it. I used the smith machine for the first round starting at 185 pounds for 16 reps and ended with 10 reps at 225.

The second round of incline was DB and went 70/16, 75/14, 80/12, 85/10. The third round of flat bench DB press was 75/16, 80/14, 85/12, 90/10.

I was toast after that but decided I was gonna finish it and did the DB fly work. Throw in the biceps work and I was done for the day.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                          Yes, the plan called for two inclines I believe. I can't find it any more to verify it. I used the smith machine for the first round starting at 185 pounds for 16 reps and ended with 10 reps at 225.

The second round of incline was DB and went 70/16, 75/14, 80/12, 85/10. The third round of flat bench DB press was 75/16, 80/14, 85/12, 90/10.

I was toast after that but decided I was gonna finish it and did the DB fly work. Throw in the biceps work and I was done for the day.
                          Gotcha. I thought maybe it was a typo and you meant a decline for the second one.

Comment

Not today folks. The bed was awful cozy this morning!

Comment

I got my second dose of the Moderna vaccine yesterday and now I wish I hadn't. I woke up feeling like schitt and I still feel like schitt. I went to the gym anyway and hit back and legs. Supersets 3X10

Hex bar row/sled leg press/calf raises/ab roller
                              BB row inverse grip/prone leg curl/incline situp
                              Bodyweight pullup/leg extension/cable rotation
                              Overhead cable pull/bilateral leg press

Comment

Missed yesterday but made it today

Arms and cardio

Comment

Working...
                                X