No announcement yet.

2021 Workout accountability thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar how are you liking that Garmin fitness tracker? I need to get something else since my fitbit crapped out.

Comment

Shoulders, traps and core followed up with stretching and a 45 minute bike ride. Today was the first time since I started back that I attempted my entire core workout. Ive been easing into everything to make sure there are no back issue. I did the most basic movemonts and will had some difficulty as I can. Let me say it still kicked my butt! Everything feels good so onward!

Comment

I'm going to feel it this afternoon for sure. Skipped the giant sets today and went back to supersets and I'm glad I did. Ibuprofen don't fail me now!

Landmine strip sets/weighted dips/incline situps
        Overhead lat pull/skull crushers/leg raises
        Bodyweight pullups/cable kickbacks
        Rope pushdowns/cable lawnmowers

Comment

Sunday night was the first full/non-drunk nights sleep in 3 days so I missed Monday morning...

This am was cardio and chest though!

Tomorrow is back

Comment

Originally posted by gonzaleziam View Post
            Started the year with the goal of 100 straight days of exercising and avoiding sodas. Exercise will vary daily to avoid burnout. I’m not a soda drinker but 2020 was different.

Goal Completed!! Onto the next one
            Attached Files

Comment

I had to be at work early this morning so I had to get it done PDQ. Got some shoulders and leg work done.

Comment

Just reading through, great job guys, way to stay at it.

This year has thrown me off a little but i'm getting back on track. I quit my career job of 10 years to start my own business in January and that threw my routine for a loop.

I got COVID in March and that really killed my endurance even further.

Back on it now and riding a ton in preparation for the MS150. Well more like MS100 this year. Katy to Kyle Field in BCS.

My weight dropped down to the lowest ive seen in many years from the VID, trying to put a few back on. i'm 6' 2" and just under 185 right now. I feel better around 190 so trying to get back up a bit. With all the riding though, good lord, I never stop eating. Burning around 4K a day right now.

Anyhow, just checking in. God Bless!

Comment

Leg day.....nuff said. Added in a core workout as well. If the weather holds Ill be on the bike later today.

Comment

Chest and biceps today. I sure wanted to sleep in, but made myself get up. I'm glad I did. Supersets with some abs thrown in.

Incline chest press every setting to flat/preacher curl after every bench setting/incline situp
                    Incline chest press every setting to flat/BB curl after every bench setting/leg raises
                    Inverse grip bench press/hammer curl bar
                    Incline cable fly every setting to flat/arm blaster curl
                    Incline cable fly every setting to flat/DB across the body curl

Back and legs tomorrow.

Comment

Missed 4/5 days last week.... Felt like crap but still no excuse

Yesterday was chest

This am was Arms

Legs tomorrow

Comment

Friday was a kick butt giant set day. I got legs, back and chest done. I don't even remember what I did but i do remember strip sets on landmines and leg press. It was awesome.

Today was chest and bicep supersets.

Incline DB chest press every setting to flat/preacher curl/incline leg raise
                        Bench press strip sets/hammer curl after every strip
                        Seated wide grip chest press strip set/drag curl
                        Seated wide grp chest press strip set/curl bar with handles
                        Inverse grip bench press on smith/overhead cable curl

Back and legs tomorrow.

Comment

I made it to the gym 6 of 7 days last week. We had our granddaughter Saturday until today so that was a workout in itself, lol. Once her mom picks her up today, I'll head in for triceps, back and calves.

On another note, last week my wife decided to join me after being out of the gym for 2+ years. It was a struggle for her but she isnt backing down. Im glad to have her back at it.

Comment

Hey fellas, just reading the thread after blowing by it for years..
                            Have yall ever tried Orange Theory (OTF)?
                            3 years ago i had an episode on the mountain.. It was due to me being out of shape. Thought i was gonna die on that mountain. Needless to say, if i ever wanted to elk hunt again, i need to be in shape..I joined OTF a few months after that trip. I have been after OTF 4/5 days a week since and its been a game changer. Best shape i have ever been in even when playing college ball 15 years ago. If you are looking for a good workout day in/out i would highly recommend trying a OTF. If your looking to get "swole" its not the gym for you of course because of the HIIT training..

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              I made it to the gym 6 of 7 days last week. We had our granddaughter Saturday until today so that was a workout in itself, lol. Once her mom picks her up today, I'll head in for triceps, back and calves.

On another note, last week my wife decided to join me after being out of the gym for 2+ years. It was a struggle for her but she isnt backing down. Im glad to have her back at it.
                              Awesome! It's great to have Mr. rtp in there with you. My wife hits the box every morning and works out with the crossfit folk. When she's not in the box she's in the gym with me working out.

Comment

Originally posted by ElkTipper View Post
                                Hey fellas, just reading the thread after blowing by it for years..
                                Have yall ever tried Orange Theory (OTF)?
                                3 years ago i had an episode on the mountain.. It was due to me being out of shape. Thought i was gonna die on that mountain. Needless to say, if i ever wanted to elk hunt again, i need to be in shape..I joined OTF a few months after that trip. I have been after OTF 4/5 days a week since and its been a game changer. Best shape i have ever been in even when playing college ball 15 years ago. If you are looking for a good workout day in/out i would highly recommend trying a OTF. If your looking to get "swole" its not the gym for you of course because of the HIIT training..
                                Im familiar with it and the concept is tried and true. For overall fitness there probably isnt anything better.

Comment

Working...
                                X