Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the current count on animals taken with this bow?

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
      Whats the current count on animals taken with this bow?

I don’t think there is one anywhere??? This thread and pass around has been going on for almost 9 years. The idea behind it was for folks in the trad forum to get to know each other a little better. Critters taken with Sacajawea are just icing on the cake!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        Great writeup Ronnie. Thanks for sharing.
        Address sent. Cant wait.

Comment

Looks like I may get her just in time to tune her upp and take her to the H after all!!!

Comment

That might have been intentional. Shoot straight. She's in the mail you should see her Wednesday

Comment

Sac is riding shotgun at the moment. She made it safe and sound best can tell. Probably won’t be home in time to shoot her till Monday but we shall see. I might find a spare minute or two.

Comment

Have fun with her Zach!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                  Have fun with her Zach!!!!

Bisch
                  That’s the plan Bisch. Gonna have to get some arrows built up. All mine are too stiff

Comment

Don’t have time to give a full on bio at the moment but did get a chance to dance with the ole girl again yesterday. Man she is a great shooter. Plan as of right now is to take her to Oklahoma and try my hand at a whitetail doe (OR buck) if I can get the chance. Then finish out my time with her at the H. Hopefully I can be the first to have multiple state kills with her. But honestly I’ll settle for just getting to carry her to the woods in both places.

I’ll do a semi live update and a full bio once I make it up to Oklahoma on Friday afternoon.

Comment

Sounds good. Good hunting to you sir.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

The Travels Of The Bow Sacagawea

Hey sweetnlow, what’s up with you and Sacajawea???

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                            Hey sweetnlow, what’s up with you and Sacajawea???

Bisch

Hey Bisch Im ready to send her where ever she needs to go next. My time with her has not been what I had hoped to say the least. The first time I took her out in Oklahoma I inched a nerve in my right arm somehow and have not been able to fully use my right hand for over 3 weeks. typing this sux LOL.

just le t me kmow where to send her to next as I believe i was last on the list.

Comment

disregard my last message. I see that Mesquivel is next. I have sent him a PM for his address.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, brother!!! I pinched a nerve in my neck in 2016 and thought for a good while I would never be able to hunt again with a bow. It’s mostly better now, but still not back to 100%. Best of luck getting over it!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X