No announcement yet.

Above ground pools help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bought one of these every year and set it up on the driveway, then when it got too hot I set it up in the garage for them to have shade. Duct tape worked to patch any holes and would drain and refill every couple of days.

Comment

Here is review my and I did on our coleman.
      Hope it helps!

Comment

Originally posted by JWalker08 View Post
        I bought a 10 foot metal water trough. This will be my 3rd summer with it. My kids 4&7 love it. The first summer I put one of the floating chlorine deals in it and it worked just fine. I cut holes in it last year and installed a pump. I kinda wish I never cut holes in it. It’s deep enough to sit in with water up to your chest and big enough to put a lay out float in it. If the water gets too warm just drain some out the bottom and add fresh water. I bought a skimmer and vacuum from Walmart to clean it. You can roll it out of the yard in the cooler months if you want. It has served us very well.

I bought a 10’ poly tank. I think it’s 1000 gallons. I fill it on Thursday or Friday then drain it on Sunday. Works great for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We bought a 19x31 chaos soft side pool about 11yrs ago. My kids are still swimming in it. It’s like a tank, I’ve only replaced the pump once. Down side it was about $5,000 but like I said it’s about 11yrs old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X