Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Just bought one

Comment

Another place to checkout ground blind sales is Rogers Sporting Goods. They have sales quite often on the Double Bull Double wide and other brands.

Rogers Sporting Goods, founded in 1980, is a family-owned store that offers the best in waterfowl, hunting, shooting and outdoor gear. Browse the vast selection of everything you need to enjoy the great outdoors.

Comment

Mine took about a 100 yard tumble across my food plot and only had one really small tear. I was impressed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0696.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	24559601

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          Mine took about a 100 yard tumble across my food plot and only had one really small tear. I was impressed.

[ATTACH]932680[/ATTACH]
          Dang... Where's your lease located- On the Sun? 131F???

Comment

Originally posted by ecallarman View Post
            Dang... Where's your lease located- On the Sun? 131F???:eek:
            That is EXACTLY what I was thinking... WOW....

Comment

I've got one. Good blind for the price

Comment

I've got one set up as well. When I first bought it, I was thinking "oh well, it's a cheap Walmart blind.. itll get me thru this season." I can say without a doubt, I'll have this blind for a long time. It's super sturdy, thick(er) material than most, good field of view.. I'll be sitting in it with my wife in about 4.5 hours... I'll take a few pics and post.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Steve, we been needing one to replace the 10 year old primos that now has a sunroof

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    Just thought i would let yall know. Walmart has the Rhino blind for 88 bucks. I picked up two of them thinking they were probably small and junky. I was wrong. The are much more roomy than the regular Ameristep blind. Plenty room for two folks and room to draw a bow with no problem even with two folks in the stand.

All the windows are adjustable and have flaps like the old Double Bull stands. fabric is also heavier and looks more durable. I was pleasantly surprised at a great price.
                    Which window(s) do you normally leave open while hunting? I tend to only leave one corner window open with the crappy ameristep blinds. Curious how the window designs on this blind work and whether just a single window can be open?

Comment

Got a couple in garage and in feb they will get clearanced out! I buy more..

Comment

Right now the Rhino 300 is $138 but the Rhino 500 is $131 on line, with free shipping.

From the web site:
                        This blind offers a massive 90 x 90 hub to hub for a comfortable hunt. Silent zipperless entry makes it easy to get in the blind without drawing attention to your location. The triangular window pattern allows for a clear shot from virtually any angle. The 5 hub system allows this blind to be set up and taken down in minutes. RHINO-500 HUNTING BLIND

Comment

Yall keep bringing this to my attention and yall are going to make me buy one after buying some clearanced double bulls this offseason for turkey hunting. I need one like I need a hole in the head but that's a **** good price and the reviews are stellar on other sites...

Last edited by Smart; 11-08-2018, 08:34 AM.

Comment

I agree with Smart I've got stands upon stands on my little 100 acre farm but at 88$ that's hard to walk away from! I really like the long front window and the way you can adjust the mesh! Headed to walmart at lunch!

Comment

This looks like a good deal. Any input if its big enough for two adults or an adult w child rifle hunting?

Comment

Originally posted by knighttime View Post
                                I agree with Smart I've got stands upon stands on my little 100 acre farm but at 88$ that's hard to walk away from! I really like the long front window and the way you can adjust the mesh! Headed to walmart at lunch!

It’s plenty big for my wife and I along with a tripod for her crossbow. Three adults might push it

Comment

Working...
                                X