Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live from Woodbury County, Iowa...(Back in Nebraska 2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 doe just walked out into the corn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      I’ve done worse. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]...it was a whole lot worse than it looks in that picture...Travis and I packed the wheel wells with gumbo and had a front differential pop on us. Without all wheel drive we were dead in the water, so Travis and I had to hoof it back up to the house over a mile through the same gumbo we packed the wheel wells with.

We had to get a skid steer with tracks to pull the thing out

Comment

We not only had to dig out the wheels on the ranger, but the tracks on the skid steer were quite the mess too

Comment

The only good thing about a day that ends like today is....

It’s surf & turf night so we have steak and lobster on the menu...couple cocktails and we’ll be right as the mail...and ready to get after the shooters in the morning....

...driving a different route to our stands by the way![emoji16][emoji106]

Baur says he saw a big shooter working the tree line in between Travis and my stands we were headed to when we broke down!

Comment

What did Matt shoot?

Comment

The night can't end like this for us. Throw us peons a bone.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Steak and lobster

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by blackjack View Post
                  And this is the old buck Steve saw this morning

Good lord that first buck is awesome.. i just got back from hunting SW TX and those Midwest deer are twice the size.. huge bodies!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

You boys are doing it right!

Comment

Matt shot a huge doe tonight. After he shot it two buck chased her and one tried to mount her and as he did she collapsed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

All set back at the disc stand this morning. Big shooter 10 spotted along the river yesterday afternoon and Baur glassed him running a hot doe right by this area.

It’s raining and with Ranger troubles, only 3 of us made it out this morning (me, Dan and Baur). Hope the monster seen yesterday morning comes cruising by Baur of Dan this morning!

Comment

Just had a nice big bodied buck walk through and freshen up scrape tree around cedar. Too dark to tell exactly what he was without binocs but I could see at least 8-points and in the 120" range

Comment

Just now a second buck took same path, freshened scrape. This one was a little bigger

Comment

Hope one of you gets a shot at the big one this morning.

Comment

A third young 8 point ~115" just walked in from the east and freshened same scrape tree...they are really out cruising and looking this morning

Just got a text that Baur has another different good buck around his stand pushing a doe at 85 yds

Comment

Working...
                                X