• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crowmagnum View Post
    Checking in from Knox Co Big Dave[emoji106][emoji1]

Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s taken forever to get packed and out of the Metromess for us. We hit traffic in Weatherford so we shut it down at Rosa’s in Weatherford for dinner and grab some salsa cause some dumbass forgot to make my homemade salsa this week.

Comment

Still hitting protein in Baylor county

Comment

Just made it back from our new lease in Baylor county. Set up several new feeders and got cameras rolling. We’re on the Brazos and have no idea if what to expect.

Comment

Just got back from Wilbarger county. IT RAINED for 15 minutes. We will take it. Got all feeders working. All pens fixed. All blinds cleaned out and de bugged.

We had to retrieve (roll) this hay ring blind back home. It had blown 200 yards over the top of a feeder pen on our place. Then over the neighbors fence and 150 yards onto their place thru some pretty thick mesquites. The coroplast didn't even have a hole in it. The roof was still on it.
            We did anchor it down this time.

Not many dove to report.

Come on October!
            Attached Files

Comment

2018 Middle of North Texas Thread!

I'm ready to burn down Eagle Carports.

Brady killed his first pig tho..

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                I'm ready to burn down Eagle Carports.

Brady killed his first pig tho..
                Way to go Brady! Congrats

The Eagle has not landed

Comment

Surely you could've put a Stetson on the boy and posed that pig with a smile on his face! Nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                    Surely you could've put a Stetson on the boy and posed that pig with a smile on his face! Nice work.
                    He loves his Turnpike Troubadors hat...folks keep trying to trade him out of it. If that weren't bad enough, he outgrew another pair of boots so him and mom stopped at the dollar store on the way out and bought them ugly shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      He loves his Turnpike Troubadors hat...folks keep trying to trade him out of it. If that weren't bad enough, he outgrew another pair of boots so him and mom stopped at the dollar store on the way out and bought them ugly shoes.

I like the Troubadors cap! Buy the boots a couple of sizes too big and stuff some newspaper in them.
                      Congratulations on the pig Brady

Comment

We finally got a good rain in western Young County. It rained Sunday afternoon for a few hours and then really came down hard Monday morning. Standing water everywhere.

As far as doves go we had some decent action Saturday evening. The rain cleared right before sunset Sunday evening so that was a bust.

Comment

It looked like it came a flood just north of Benjamin yesterday water flowing everywhere across highway 6

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                            We finally got a good rain in western Young County. It rained Sunday afternoon for a few hours and then really came down hard Monday morning. Standing water everywhere.

As far as doves go we had some decent action Saturday evening. The rain cleared right before sunset Sunday evening so that was a bust.

You and Heath got it all, not one drop 6 miles east of Newcastle.

Comment

The eagle has landed. Finally, we can drink beer again![emoji23]

Comment

That looks like a good place to drink beer

Comment

Working...
                                X