Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arrowsonly88 View Post

First shed this year. Anyone else finding any?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have found several in the past few weeks.

Comment

Some of our hunters found some sheds in the feeder pens 2 weeks ago. Most of our bigger deer still have both sides as of last week.

Comment

Cool buck, don't know that we had a buck like that.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
          A pig was trapped in Christoval. Not sure how many are around this area but looks like they’re coming.
          They’ve been there a long time. I think we took 30-40 last year. Heck I trapped 17 in a week and a half

Comment

Well, after a long hard weekend we got everything moved off our lease. Goodbye Angelo area. We made some great memory's on our lease but it was time to move on. I will miss that place but life changes. For me, my youngest daughter keeps me too busy traveling all over the country for softball tournaments. I will be doing a little hunting on our family place north of Sweetwater though, along with our lease in Kansas. I will still follow along with this thread. Good luck boys and girls!

For those who might be interested, Our land owner is NOT going to lease this place out again, so please don't pm me, but he did tell us we could get it back anytime we wanted, so that's nice to know. Maybe after this phase ends, we will be back out there.

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
              Well, after a long hard weekend we got everything moved off our lease. Goodbye Angelo area. We made some great memory's on our lease but it was time to move on. I will miss that place but life changes. For me, my youngest daughter keeps me too busy traveling all over the country for softball tournaments. I will be doing a little hunting on our family place north of Sweetwater though, along with our lease in Kansas. I will still follow along with this thread. Good luck boys and girls!

For those who might be interested, Our land owner is NOT going to lease this place out again, so please don't pm me, but he did tell us we could get it back anytime we wanted, so that's nice to know. Maybe after this phase ends, we will be back out there.
              Hate to hear that but understand. Sure enjoyed y’all being out this way. Keep in touch!!!

Comment

Dang Terry hate to hear that.

Comment

Found Jeremy and Brandon something for Jacks stand...

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post

Man that’s the same stuff we put at his stand in Water Valley!!

Comment

I was asked by Jeremy to bring all this I could to Angelo from our friends beauty shop. Not sure why..

Comment

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
                        Man that’s the same stuff we put at his stand in Water Valley!!

Never could figure out how that buck was never there when I was

Comment

He was really interested in where I was setting up my stands

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            I was asked by Jeremy to bring all this I could to Angelo from our friends beauty shop. Not sure why..

Dang man keep that crap on the downlow!!!........trade secrets!
                            Now I gotta come up with something else for,Jacks spots.

Comment

I was begining to think it was just me and I stank or something, I got my eye on you now

Comment

Found 25 last weekend while filling feeders.

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X