No announcement yet.

281 North out of San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I-10 east is terrible , once you get away from SA your to close to Houston. Killer Hi Way. I travel from Columbus to Junction and back to hunt. I-10 through SA is best right according to google. No way, it’s all back roads for me. Extra 30 minutes is ok with me. My life is worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

WTH y'all worrying about this for ? Donkey face AOC gonna do away with cars and airplanes so everybody can sit at home and draw their gubment check and learn to play the gee-tar and paint pitchers. It's a new world my friends !

Comment

I travel to Seguin from San Antonio and back every week day during rush hour. Low traffic and fast moving. Until they started the recent construction.

Comment

Regarding 281 on the north side, I remember when it was a highway. There wasn’t a traffic light between 1604 and Blanco.

Comment

I hate that area there. One of my clients is right there at Stone Oak and 281, I dread going there. Try to avoid that area if at all possible. No telling if it will ever be “done”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X