• Show
Clear All

Cabinetry

Comment

I sell guns occasionally.

Comment

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
        I sell guns occasionally.
        That just sounds miserable to me!! I would like them all too much.

I work on four wheelers/small engines. Get the knowledge on how to repair my own stuff as well as make some money to put aside for student loans.
        Also help a neighbor fix up old cars but I'm not paid for that, just do it for fun to keep my mind off college

Comment

officiate high school baseball and football its something that is fun keeps me involved in the sports and pays pretty decent

Comment

Bartender and bouncer !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
              That just sounds miserable to me!! I would like them all too much.

I work on four wheelers/small engines. Get the knowledge on how to repair my own stuff as well as make some money to put aside for student loans.
              Also help a neighbor fix up old cars but I'm not paid for that, just do it for fun to keep my mind off college
              Definitely hard to make a profit. I do love shooting. Unfortunately, my main gig is offshore, so gone for a month at a time and that doesn't help with keeping clients happy.

Comment

Find you a group of little old wider women, they can find more than 3 of you could keep up with, charge a nominal fee and it should even out to where you'll make a little money and not be chasing leaky faucets and squeaky ceiling fans every free minute.

Comment

I do carpentry work, building furniture but the problem is I generally end up giving it away. I may start selling it someday but for now it's just something I enjoy doing.

Comment

TBH server pinger.....pays like ****....

Comment

Freelance gynecologists for healthy women, ages 18-45

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                        Freelance gynecologists for healthy women, ages 18-45
                        Need an assistant?

Comment

Why not 18 to 50?

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                            Trapping and selling hogs

Is there really good money in that??

Comment

No more side hustle, I missed out on a lot of huntin,fishin and family time doing a second job, almost 20 years worth. I regret working all the time back then and not doing things with my family, especially my dad. He was always asking me to go coon huntin or fishin and I always told him I was too busy. When I did go with him all I thought about was work.

Reckon I let money get in the way.

Comment

So someone posted get another job that doesn’t require a side hustle.... with that said, my wife is a mechanical engineer and between her salary (just got another raise) and her bonus, she alone is in 6 figures. Even still, she has a side hustle that started as a hobby and now is becoming busy. Not that she is complaining Bc it brings in an extra $1200 a month. She makes custom wedding signs that are stained and hand painted.

She loves her career and loves her “side hustle” but it’s a hobby that pays pretty well for being a hobby.

As far as getting a “better” job do you don’t have to side hustle, imho, you’re never too good to work a little harder or make a little extra money...

Comment

Working...
                                X