• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kawasaki Mule or equivalent dealer

Where can I get a great deal on 2- 6 seater UTVs

Hopefully between Galveston and College Station

Comment

I had good luck a few years back with mainland cycle in La Marque. The place in Alvin sells them too, but after the service experience I had there I would never return or recommend them to anyone

Comment

Not a mule but i just bought a ranger from Tommi Vaughn Polaris in Columbus. I shopped around and no one could come anywhere close to his prices.

Comment

Kawasaki of Caldwell is great! Talk to sales man, Buddy. Great people there and easy to deal with. Bought a new Kawasaki 4010 4x4 last year from him, not issues what so ever he even threw in a roof for us.

Comment

Originally posted by ladybluearm View Post
            Kawasaki of Caldwell is great! Talk to sales man, Buddy. Great people there and easy to deal with. Bought a new Kawasaki 4010 4x4 last year from him, not issues what so ever he even threw in a roof for us.
            Heard some great things about this place.
            Best prices for sure.

Comment

Shop around. The lowest price I could find was at Canton. You can see their ads on Craigslist. I got a quote from them, and presented it to all the local dealers. The only one that would come close was Mainland in La Marque. I was fixing to drive to LaMarque, and Goe called me with an offer that matched Mainland. I ended up getting my 2017 Mule Pro (bare bones, no add ons) for $13,300.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

I went with Goe in angleton, they beat everybody’s price that I called. Just a hint: if you’re buying from someone who gives a “free roof”, find a used one for around $100 and ask the dealer to credit your new one. That’s what I did, saved a couple hundred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

“Free roof” or not, I will go back to Caldwell Kawasaki, great people and great customer service. Called them on a Saturday morning about oil and filter,Buddy had everything pulled and at the counter along with a “free yeti” tumbler for me.

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                      I went with Goe in angleton, they beat everybody’s price that I called. Just a hint: if you’re buying from someone who gives a “free roof”, find a used one for around $100 and ask the dealer to credit your new one. That’s what I did, saved a couple hundred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      This is where we got ours. Best deal I could find close to Houston.

Comment

Working...
                      X