No announcement yet.

Prayer request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kiddo had a good day yesterday, but a bit of a rough evening. We're hoping that in speaking with the Doctor today we can bring her home. Our kiddo actually slept late today.

Thanks again for the prayers and ask they keep coming.

Comment

Prayers Continuing.

Comment

Still here, United in prayer for her.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

What's that saying one step forward two steps back?

She is doing well with sleep and is back to normal. However, now we are dealing with high blood pressure. No idea why. She is young and healthy. By no means over weight to have a high blood pressure.

To say this is scary is an understatement.

What really slays me is the lack of info from the Doctors. One of us are not allowed in the hospital with her 24/7 due to covid, so we are limited on when we can see her. And I absolutely love how the visiting hours are set when the Docs and Admin folks are all gone.

I know I have to give this up to God. I know his hand has been in this the entire way. But I've had about all I can take.

Sorry if this seems like a rant. Just doing my best to hang on and ride out this out.

Thanks for the prayers and continued prayers.

Comment

Prayers continue.

Comment

Prayers for your daughter! Keep the Faith in the LORD!!!

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for your daughter!

Comment

My kiddo is doing well. She has done a 180 from the day we had to bring her to the ER.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

At this point the Docs have determined a med she needs. It started today, and they will continue to monitor.

Thursday she will get labs drawn to ensure there is no issues with the medicine. Not going to lie. It a little scary to here the meds need to be evaluated before we can bring her home.

But if all works out, she will be released Thursday evening or Friday morning.

Current plan is to have her stay home for at least a week. All of her classes are online (thank you covid), but she will return to school. She has one class that meets on Mondays that she wants the extra credit; learning about different wines and where they come from.

I'm thankful for God's hand in all of this. Continue to pray she is ok and we can look back at this moement and go do you remember when.

We've talked to the Doctors about what is needed post hospitalization and have some solid recommendations.

We think what happened is related to a trip home in last semester. She wanted to come home, but it was not good weather to drive in. She had an issue with a Semi-tractor trailer, and by God's grace there was no accident. However, it was enought of an incident to upset her.

Take that incident, and all the pressurs of someone getting out of school, and not really knowing what is next in life, and it builds a pressure on a young person.

This probably needed to happen, and is in God's plan, so we can help our kiddo know the future in front of her is open to endless possiblitities.

Again I thank everyone for taking the time and keep my kiddo in your prayers.

Comment

Really thankful my kiddo is home, but ya'll I kid you not.

My Mom is now going to have surgery tomorrow. Long story short she had my Dad bring her to the ER and a cat scan revealed she has a blockage in her small intestine.

Can you send one for my mom?

And if anyone knows where I can get that Hewey Lewis "new" drug, I'd appreciate it.

Comment

Praying, Lord please watch over and heal and protect hopedale’s Mom and his daughter. Let us know how they both are doing if you get a chance, God bless them both.

Comment

Just a quick update

My mom is out of ICU. Is in rehab as she has no strength. Last night they discovered a blood clot in her left leg. She is getting blood thinner for the clot.

My kiddo is having good and bad days. Yesterday was good but she got to hyped up and couldn’t sleep. She woke me up around midnight and pretty much the rest of the night on and off.

Again asking for y’all’s prayers

Comment

Praying for you and your family, this is the scripture that I have been clinging to lately
                              1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 "Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

Comment

Working...
                              X