Dune... anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dune... anyone?

Re-watched the 1984 classic last night and just caught the matinee today. I was skeptical that it would live up to the original but I needn't have worried.

Caveat... It's Loooong and this is only part 1 so if you aren't into eclectic sy-fi this is NOT the movie for you.

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
    Re-watched the 1984 classic last night and just caught the matinee today. I was skeptical that it would live up to the original but I needn't have worried.

Caveat... It's Loooong and this is only part 1 so if you aren't into eclectic sy-fi this is NOT the movie for you.
    Cool beans! I liked the 1st and read the whole book series
    Wondered if it was good

Comment

Was at Port A last weekend for Sandfest and they had some DUNE sand art for the movie. The worm was cool.

Comment

The original was HORRIBLE!!!! Really hope this one is good.

Comment

Re-reading the books now. Really good sci-fi. Hope it’s good. Been waiting on this one for like 2 years.

Comment

They have always struggled to do these books justice in movies.
            Hope they get it right this time.

Comment

The spice must flow

Comment

Original was awesome. Won’t be watching remake.

Comment

The original was HORRIBLE!!!! Really hope this one is good......

Original was awesome. Won’t be watching remake......

HaHA

Comment

Fyi... you can watch it at home with a hbo max subscription. I think its 10-15 a month on amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by matagordian View Post
                      Fyi... you can watch it at home with a hbo max subscription. I think its 10-15 a month on amazon.
                      Catch a matinee for $6.50 and see it on the big screen. Worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                        The original was HORRIBLE!!!! Really hope this one is good......

Original was awesome. Won’t be watching remake......

HaHA
                        I was born 2 years before the original came out and enjoyed growing up watching it…. I’m a little bit of an old soul, but I really liked it and hope the new one follows the storyline and earns being a remake

Comment

Really liked the original and the books. We will watch the new one on Max.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Watching the original is probably enough to make certain I'll never watch the remake.

Comment

Good movie, will be a part 2. Thought It was better than the original. B

Comment

Working...
                              X