No announcement yet.

Chasing off deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moo! Works walking in and out as well, especially if you start before they bust you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Slam the door on my blind usually works…

Comment

Comment

Yall over here trying to get them to leave, I'm just wanting one to show up!

Comment

Snort wheeze on back of my hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I leave when it's dark and don't use my light for a while, deer or no deer.

Comment

I too use a hog recording on my phone. Got an app off internet. The angry boar sound works best. Used it last night. Worked great. Turn the sound up real loud.

Comment

I always carry a suppressed 22 pistol to shoot coons off the feeder. One morning I had a new suppressor for it and wanted to see how bad it would spook the deer. I waited until there were 3-4 does at the feeder and fired a round into the ground at the base of the ladder of my stand. None even raised their head. Emptied the magazine, and finally they looked up and just wandered off.

Comment

I normally crank my grunt call down to the deepest grunt I can make. A few hits of that normally gets them to wander off expect for the occasional stupid yearling.

Comment

I usually just make some weird sounds on my grunt tube.

Comment

Best thing I've found is that Primos call app... open the waterfowl app and start all the goose calls and duck calls going at the same time... Deer down South absolutely haul arse when I start that thing... When we were on the Moody ranch out west on the Rio Grande, it worked well there too...

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailfanatic View Post
                          Wait till dark then get out, unless someone else is there and have them drive up

Explain what waiting until dark will do? The deer can still see you.

Comment

Working...
                          X