Hill country rains this Thursday and Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hill country rains this Thursday and Friday

Remnants of hurricane and front, beware of flash flooding. Don’t be caught at deer camp and no way out. What say TBH weathermen?

So you’re saying I might get stuck at the ranch and have to stay there a day or so longer? Oh dang.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      So you’re saying I might get stuck at the ranch and have to stay there a day or so longer? Oh dang.

Yep dang shame to get rained out going home
      Just don’t ruin your ranch roads

Comment

Stuck at deer camp sound like a dream come true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post

Yep you might have to call in, or call out, or call off ( which ever is appropriate) and say **** the bad luck. LOL

Comment

I'm ready for a flood in Mills county. Not much running water this year. Tanks are low.

Comment

I saw the 6" totals across the hill country. I'll believe it when it happens and then rolleyes when they explain why it didn't happen as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
                I saw the 6" totals across the hill country. I'll believe it when it happens and then rolleyes when they explain why it didn't happen as usual.
                Smart Man

Comment

I’ll be in the thick of it, I’ll report on how much I got.

Comment

Hmm, where are y'all getting rain total predictions?

There is a low muddy spot on the way into camp...... this rain you speak of might come into play.

Oh snap-

Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Brackettville, TX with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com

Possible Illegals, coyotes, cartel mules, heavy rains and mud bogs.
                    I'm really beginning to miss Menard.
                    Last edited by DaveC; 10-11-2021, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X