This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post

That's awesome!!! I figured it might be about LSU but they got all season to make fun of us! Glad I stayed up to watch the end of the game! Had to get up at 530 again to get on the water but it was worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
      Not that anyone but myself cares but the Mustangs are still undefeated and ranked but I’m still not sure how good we really are. Need BYU to lose one more to Baylor this week and just keep winning and that would set up a really big game in November against Cincy. I really think the horns are on the right path. Need more and better, big uglies on both sides of the ball to be big time good. Certainly have the skill kids to be big time. As for the Ags, they just seem to be all over the place as usual. Talent is there both skill wise and in the trenches but just don’t seem to be able to string together consistent performances on both sides of the ball. Maybe Saturday was the catalyst to push them over the top. I am a fan of all of Texas college football and as such, really follow all of the teams. Remember it is all relative, but I’m telling you the two biggest surprises are UTSA and UTEP. I know neither has played the likes of Alabama or Oklahoma, but considering where those two programs have been and come from, pretty remarkable.
      Yep . .

Comment

It's not holding unless it gets called. OU is the best in the business at it.
        Last edited by Heath; 10-11-2021, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Things are trending better. Just need to get the defense sured up. Hopefully good recruiting in the trenches and the secondary will help solve that.

Texas' 1st 6 games under...

Charlie Strong 2-4 Record
          -9 Point Differential

Tom Herman 3-3 Record
          +54 Point Differential

.Steve Sarkisian 4-2 Record
          +92 Point Differential

Comment

calls and no calls are part of the game.... complaining about them is a akin to being a little beeeotch...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Things are trending better. Just need to get the defense sured up. Hopefully good recruiting in the trenches and the secondary will help solve that.

Texas' 1st 6 games under...

Charlie Strong 2-4 Record
              -9 Point Differential

Tom Herman 3-3 Record
              +54 Point Differential

.Steve Sarkisian 4-2 Record
              +92 Point Differential

tallest midget?? I do agree it sure feels better with Sark. PK needs to figure something out on defense. first is tackling drills.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                calls and no calls are part of the game.... complaining about them is a akin to being a little beeeotch...

Classy....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Classy....

Comment

I know its CFB season so recruiting is on the wayside but I wonder what Walter Nolen thought of Kyle on Saturday night!!! It was as electric as I remember and I was at the Clemson game in 2018.

Great weekend of football, thought Horns played well but ran out of gas in the second half.....defensively. I'm a Bijan fan and that kid can run!

Ags finally put a complete game together and needed that momentum swing with the KO return for TD. Dang Achane is fast! Now need to keep momentum up and take care of Mizzou...been worried about this game since pre-season.

Ponies win another wild one, 6-0 wow!

Thought Arkansas/Ole Miss was one of the better games of the season so far. KJ Jefferson and Matt Corral both put on a show. Took guts to go for the 2 point play, I like that style!

AC

Comment

No ***** here my friend and surely not yours! It is part of the game but 1 call all day was ridiculous!

On to OSU!

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                        No ***** here my friend and surely not yours! It is part of the game but 1 call all day was ridiculous!

On to OSU!
                        sorry that came out harsh... I agree it is ridiculous.

Hook'em

Comment

sorry that came out harsh... I agree it is ridiculous.

Hook'em
                          No worries! I get tired of watching bad officiating and reviews. It happens to everyone and there seems to zero solution? None!

There is too much riding on these college games these days and the refs are bad!

Comment

I see horn has moved into the “We lost due to poor officiating” phase of grief.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              Frogs RUSHED for 400yds last week against a horrible Tech team. Defense is still horrendous. They will get embarrassed on National TV this week by OU.

Didn't get to see the TX/OU game but just looking at the box score it appears Riley made adjustments at half and Sark didn't? Would yall agree or something else going on?
                              They are horrible. Sad times for Tech football for sure. Time to clean house. So bad in fact, I willingly turned off the game to watch the Aggies play Bama. Man that hurt even typing it lol. Great game for the Aggies though! Was glad to see Bama go down.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                                I see horn has moved into the “We lost due to poor officiating” phase of grief.
                                You sleep in? Took you 59 posts to chime it.

Comment

Working...
                                X