No announcement yet.

Pet Peeves———- Who’s Gottum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the **** specialized parking spaces in front of stores. Handicap, pregnant women/Burndell barbqueing, police officers, internet order spaces, etc. How about one for grouchy old *******s?

Comment

As far as parking lots go I’ve never understood people driving around or waiting for a spot closer to the front door and holding everyone else up etc. when the weather is nice at that, all to save 40 yds of walking.. Then go inside and walk around for 30 min.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm still trying to wrap my head around Pappasito's not being Mexican food but liking Taco Bell and Panchos

Comment

Panhandlers. Seems like there's one on every corner now with a sign begging for handouts and too many of them just won't leave you alone.

Getting glared at when I hold a door for a lady. I hold them for everyone, and you ain't that hot anyway.

Impatient jerks tailgating and weaving through heavy traffic. We're all stuck, so get your butt in line.

The list goes on and on, I'm convinced most people just get sorrier as time passes. Maybe its just me getting grumpier haha

Comment

Originally posted by KGreene View Post
            I told my new bride 37 years ago that we will not use cheap toothpaste and I do not eat breakfast for dinner. So far she hasn’t crossed the line.
            Shoot, I’ll eat breakfast all day every day but not cereal...I mean full course breakfast. Eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy...it’s a meal at any time of day

Comment

People who grab food off your plate without asking. Buddy in high school grabbed a tater tot off my plate. I threw his whole plate across the cafeteria. Felt so bad I bought him more food.

People who stay in the main lane to turn when there is a shoulder to move over.

Comment

Someone chewing with their mouth open!!! If I can hear someone eating I’ll leave the room. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  Women driving while man is in passenger seat.
                  Women cant drive in Porter? ha

Comment

RUDE and INCONSIDERATE people….and ALL that entails!

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                      People that litter, also I think everyone that doesn't use blinkers should be shot in the arse with rock salt
                      Agree. Num-nums with feed sacks, DEF boxes and other crap in their truck beds and know **** good and well it's gonna blow out. DEF boxes left by the pumps, fire-ants, chiggers and commercials.....

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                        Slow driver in the left lane.
                        Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
                        All of these as listed above in addition to, not letting people exit before entering in various settings. Elevators , parking lots , businesses. And then the jack*%% who always feels they need exit the plane faster than you rather than just going row by row- I purposely stand in the way because I’m an %*£hole
                        Peeves.
                        1. @s#holes
                        2. People who tail gate me while I drive in the left lane. I just go a lot slower.

Comment

People from out of state that do not scoot over onto the shoulder so you can pass while going down country roads. It used to be common courtesy.

People that take forever at a convenience store checkout trying to decide which lottery ticket they want.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            Peeves.
                            1. @s#holes
                            2. People who tail gate me while I drive in the left lane. I just go a lot slower.
                            I see what you did there. Good one amigo

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              My biggest pet peeve is a poor communicator. In the world of texting and cellphones, there is no excuse not to shoot off a 5 sec text to somebody. Especially one, when I am around them, has their nose buried in their phone 24-7 otherwise. I see it at work, w/friends/family, deer lease business, classifieds etc etc.......
                              man, I know!!!! Burns me up, someone leaving me hanging like that. UGGGGH!

also, people driving in the far RIGHT lane for miles and miles and never exit nor have entered the highway. At least get into one of the next 2 lanes in the center and let those using the on/off ramps do what they need to do without you adding extra congestion.

Comment

When I sit on the toilet and my johnson hits the water. Ticks me off every time.

Comment

Working...
                                X