• Show
Clear All

10/1 draws

where they at?

They’re drawing now

Comment

they drawed. I see a pending second notice on my ecard

Comment

0-4 so far, still waiting on a duck hunt.

Comment

Me and Glen got drawn for the e card gun hunt at Kerr WMA. Should be a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
            Me and Glen got drawn for the e card gun hunt at Kerr WMA. Should be a good one!
            Awesome, good luck to you guys, we'll need a live hunt!

Comment

My wife and I did the turkey hunt out there in March of this year. Talked to the staff about why they did an e-postcard deer hunt. They said the reason they went to the e-postcard hunt was they were able to offer it for a long hunt period. Apparently the max number of days on the GDE category the state allows is 5 days. They said it was a better opportunity for guys to be selective and shoot a true trophy. They even suggested hunters on this hunt bring feeders and set them up.

I was at the TX Big Game Awards this year in New Braunfels and saw that some fella shot a 171 inch deer on this hunt last year. Most out there won't make that score but biologist showed me some darn good trail cam pictures. Several most people wouldn't hesitate to shoot. Good luck on this one.

Comment

I’ll be there with you for the weekends. Does anyone know the closest accommodations/ campsite? 7 hunters and 3 from the green screen so far. Not bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                  Awesome, good luck to you guys, we'll need a live hunt!
                  Thanks I'll do it if Verizon works out there. I'm looking forward to experiencing a new place!

The better live hunt will be in January. We've been lucky this year and also drew a multi species hunt at the chap. We are gonna have Chew with us on that one. So it will be two retired cops and another in his final year or so. Should be a really good time with both of them!

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBoy View Post
                    My wife and I did the turkey hunt out there in March of this year. Talked to the staff about why they did an e-postcard deer hunt. They said the reason they went to the e-postcard hunt was they were able to offer it for a long hunt period. Apparently the max number of days on the GDE category the state allows is 5 days. They said it was a better opportunity for guys to be selective and shoot a true trophy. They even suggested hunters on this hunt bring feeders and set them up.

I was at the TX Big Game Awards this year in New Braunfels and saw that some fella shot a 171 inch deer on this hunt last year. Most out there won't make that score but biologist showed me some darn good trail cam pictures. Several most people wouldn't hesitate to shoot. Good luck on this one.
                    Thanks for the info! Neither me or Glen really chase big deer these days. More looking for some memories on new dirt. That caliber of deer will definately get me going again though! Did yall see any exotics?

Comment

Originally posted by TXOUTLAW View Post
                      I’ll be there with you for the weekends. Does anyone know the closest accommodations/ campsite? 7 hunters and 3 from the green screen so far. Not bad

Im going to do some looking and will let you know what our plans are.

Comment

Disregard the, uhh...stickers...couldn't figure out how to erase part of the screen shot and keep the other two sides. I am trying to figure out why 1 does not have pending 2nd draw and the others are showing that they haven't drawn yet?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Im going to do some looking and will let you know what our plans are.

Thanks I’m starting to look too. If you find something you might want to split we’ll try to work that out too

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                            disregard the, uhh...stickers...couldn't figure out how to erase part of the screen shot and keep the other two sides. I am trying to figure out why 1 does not have pending 2nd draw and the others are showing that they haven't drawn yet?
                            w t f?!

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                              w t f?!
                              It's the equivalent of a pine cone out in the woods after taco Tuesday! Its all i had!!

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X