No announcement yet.

TBH appreciation give away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be in my stand at first light Saturday morning.
    My goal for the weekend is to turn off the cell phone and just disconnect from the hustle and bustle and if I get a deer while doing so it just makes it even more fulfilling.

Comment

Nice offer sir! No hunting for me. Trying to get everything ready for my two grandsons who will be bow hunting for their first time next weekend.

Comment

I am still hoping I can make it Saturday. Sunday looks out for me and the wind won't be right. I have only seen one buck that lights my fancy and it is not coming to my set up. Need couple of days in a row to try to set up for him.

Comment

I’ll be hanging in a tree. Goal is to not fall out of the tree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Unfortunately I am not hunting this weekend, but I will be heading down to South Padre for my almost 16 year old daughter's birthday trip with my wife. We will be spending some time on the beach but mostly doing a lot of bird watching at some of the premier birding spots down that way! Sure could use a new pair of Mavens on our next birding trip!

Have a great weekend and thanks for your support of TBH!!

Comment

No hunting for me. If somebody offered me a free trip of a lifetime, I could probably not make it. After recovering from a fairly severe but not hospitalized case of Covid, I can barely walk to the road in front of my house and back without getting extremely winded I am happy to be doing better but there will not be any hunting for a while.

And don’t put me in for the binoculars. Someone else would be much better off with them in the near future than me.

Comment

Me & my son will be out there rain or shine. After the last 6 months we’ve had it’ll do him & I both some good to get in the woods. Hoping he can put down his 1st bow buck. Hes just been kinda different since my wives car accident. Here’s the his target

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not hunting. Have to work the next 2 weeks. Womp womp. But my goal is to get by

My daughter needs some binos so count me in!

Comment

I won't be this weekend but I hope to hunt some next week. My goal is to have a relaxing time in the woods. Its a plus for a big buck or fat doe to show up. Especially since I'm hunting public land.

Comment

Great gesture!
                      I'll be in a tree, pending the weather in Votaw...

Comment

In

Comment

I’m hoping to get my son on one of two good bucks this weekend. I’m gonna be watching from the rifle blind. I hope they show and he gets his first buck with a bow.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I doubt I’ll get to hunt but I’m sure gunna try to! Good luck everyone.

Comment

I'll be hunting a small property not too far from my home. It's not a trophy deer area, so any legal buck, or doe, will be a trophy for me.

Comment

I'll be in the tripod sat morning hopefully killing a pig or two.

Overall goal is to just be in the stand for deer season

Comment

Working...
                                X