TBH appreciation give away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice of you Cale!!!

I am not hunting the opener. Hoping my Grandson comes next week and can get his first deer.

Comment

Had planned on hunting this weekend, then found out my little one has a basketball game Sat AM and my older one has homecoming Sat PM so no hunting for me. Hopefully can make it the following weekend.

Comment

Unfortunately I will not be able to hunt this weekend. Helped my brother in law put up a couple of stands out west last weekend, pulling for him this year.

Comment

Big weekend with lease group and archery opening. Actually more popular than gun season with group.

Goal is to harvest does and be very selective on an old buck harvest.

Overall herd and buck antlers are outstanding this year. Lots of really good looking young bucks. Lots of mldp tabs to fill and does in area.

Final goal is to refill freezer with some great eating venison.

Ps - Cale is great person to get your insurance from
          Last edited by TD2000; 09-30-2021, 05:16 PM.

Comment

I will be in Lavaca County. Son Cory arrives this evening from Stillwater (graduates in December). Homesick and wants to hang out. Will try and put him on a hog and some fish, while also guiding bride for opening weekend of archery. My goal is to have fun and enjoy time with my family on my bday weekend!
            Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

I'll be hunting this weekend if it's not rained out. Just looking forward to some peaceful time in the woods.

Comment

Same here, will be in Young County, hope he shows.

God Bless
                Bish
                Attached Files

Comment

No hunting for me this weekend cuz I'm the only one allowed to bowhunt by the owner with the agreement I won't start until the gun season opener. I will be at the lease working on a few more bow setups. Thanks.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Won't be hunting, our season opens in 6 weeks. Great gesture!

Comment

Yes! Goal to shoot big target buck!

Comment

I’m going to try and get the wife on her first deer with a bow this weekend.

Comment

I’ll be there. Mostly working on getting everything in good shape.
                          Last time I said that the fallow in my avatar picture came out.
                          Awesome gesture and thanks.

Comment

Planning on climbing into my stand Saturday morning

Only goal I have is to enjoy the sunrise and whatever show nature provides

Comment

I will be hunting this weekend in Mills County. Hunting with two friends that I've known for 35 years. Plan on watching the sun rise and I hope to shoot a pig that keeps jumping into feed pen.

Comment

Work got me Saturday morning but will head to the ranch for the evening hunt. Goal is to enjoy the woods (I’ll enjoy them more with a dead hog in them, no target bucks yet).

Very nice thing to do…..thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X