• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent brother!

Comment

Prayers for your family

Comment

Prayers up Sir.
        My MIL would go through situations like your granny and it was due to being dehydrated. Once they gave her fluid she would go back to normal. It happened several times like this.
        My father recently has had issues with swelling in his legs, sounds a lot like Tias Grannie. The Dr.s ruled out Cong. heart failure but still have not found a reason. One of the Dr. increased one of his meds. About two weeks later everything went down hill and fast. His legs swollen back up, lost what little mobility he had and lost control of his bodily functions. Long story short it is believed the meds he was on did not work well together. Mentally he was off and truly believed he was dyeing, he told me he was ready to go. A week later after changing his meds, swelling is down, mobility is coming back. I only tell the story to say I would question the meds she is on. I hope for the best for you and your family. This group is the best for venting, I have asked for prayers and advice many times here. I am a firm believer in prayers from this group. I asked for them more than once when my mother was not doing well with her COPD. More than once she came back to us, several times when we were told she was going to pass. There are a lot of very smart people here with great advice.

Comment

Prayers for you and family. My family went thru some of the same with our parents. Decisions were hard to make, and in the end we did not have to make those decisions as our father in heaven took them in his arms. I pray for you and family.

Comment

Prayers for you and Tina. May GOD BLESS you.

Comment

Prayers up for you and yours family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for you brother

Comment

Prayers up for you and yours!

Comment

Praying for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers for you and family Kevin. Been in your shoes for the past four years with my Mom And Dad. Very stressful times for sure. God bless you.

Comment

I will pray for you. Better days are ahead.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Taxi- please don't take this as flippant, but when you get my age you will understand that all that is what we call LIFE, and you have to take it as it comes. I just buried my mother a couple of weeks ago. She was almost 92. Dying is a part of Life, too. We have now buried all of our parents and their generation. As they got older, lost their friends, and could no longer physically do much anymore, they get ready and even eager to pass on. Much like a butterfly, they shed their earthly restrictions and fly away. We sometimes try to keep them here for us, and not them. When they are ready, it is time to let them go with as much dignity as possible.
                          My mother was a real Texas woman. She had lived alone on the family place in the country for 31 years since my dad passed. When she had the unrecoverable stroke and could not swallow, we put her in hospice and she died peacefully, with dignity. She definitely did not want to be kept alive just to lie in a bed.

Comment

Prayers for your family, Kevin.

Comment

Prayers up for you and your family

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

One set of tracks in the sand

Comment

Working...
                                X