Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those public land bucks are impressive, Great Job

Comment

Word is that a knarly old sucker died this evening. I put hands on him but will wait on the killer to post.
      Last edited by GarGuy; 12-02-2019, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Word is that a knarly old sucker died this evening. I put hands on him but will wait on the killer to post.

Well....we’re waitiiiiing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by U.S.ArmyRetired View Post
          I started a thread trying to get some help but not much advice has been offered so I'm trying here. I see some great bucks being killed in Harrison County. I hunt East of Marshall and I do not see many deer period. For you guys that hunt Harrison County or anywhere in ETX, what are ya'll doing to attract and hold these deer? There is so much stuff in so many flavors but it is all so expensive.
          Thanks for any advice.
          Lance
          I hunt in South Marshall, we corn feed year round along with protein in a few select spots. We try to put a few small food plots out, since we are on a pine tree farm they have to be small. We have seen lots of does and bucks over the last few years since we started doing this.

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            I appreciate you letting me come by with my deer and eat some incredible gumbo n fried shrimp!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Johnny nice one.

Comment

Old dog. Nice!

Comment

That is an awesome deer Johnny! Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations Johnny. Gnarly is right.

Comment

Cool old deer, congrats.

Comment

Congrats Johnny, great buck.

Comment

That’s a really cool buck!!!!! Love the character on him.

Congrats Johnny.

Comment

Wow johnny congrats, I had a feeling it was you. I remembered your passed a super nice 8 so it had to be a stud.

Comment

2019/2020 east Texas hunting thread..

My target buck got hit by a car a few days ago. He made it back onto our place before he laid down and died. I taped him out because I wanted to know what could have been. He was 120” on the nose. Huge bodied mature buck. I think he was 6 or 7 years old this year based on previous years pictures. Biggest bodied WT I’ve ever seen. His body is so freaking big it makes his antlers look tiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Fajkus7 View Post
                                My target buck got hit by a car a few days ago. He made it back onto our place before he laid down and died. I taped him out because I wanted to know what could have been. He was 120” on the nose. Huge bodied mature buck. I think he was 6 or 7 years old this year based on previous years pictures. Biggest bodied WT I’ve ever seen. His body is so freaking big it makes his antlers look tiny.

Dang, was that big boy in Conroe?

That is too bad.

J

Comment

Working...
                                X