• Show
Clear All

Looks like the 7” we got washed my drilled seed out. Gonna replant

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
      Looks like the 7” we got washed my drilled seed out. Gonna replant
      Geese are killing my 5 acres of black oil sunflowers

Comment

Feed pen repair in my future! First I will have to go full Rambo on these suckers! Small hole they entered in. Going to let them hit it again tonight or tomorrow and then set up Thursday evening.

Ready to unload 30 rounds!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
          Feed pen repair in my future! First I will have to go full Rambo on these suckers! Small hole they entered in. Going to let them hit it again tonight or tomorrow and then set up Thursday evening.

Will be like playing pinball!

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
            Will be like playing pinball!

Yup can’t wait to see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I will have the Tactacam on and taking video! Figured the sooner I set up on them the better. They only stayed for 6 minutes this evening. No pigs on cam in 3 wks and then this. Killed a sow from this group 2 months ago when they were the size of a football.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post

this is all we have been seeing on 3 cams. we have a few doe hitting the forth one.

Comment

Man, Justin, those are perfect eatin' size!! You need a PCP air gun with night vision... I've used mine on coons at the feeder and it takes em a while to figure out what's going on when their buddies just suddenly hit the ground and start kickin'... pigs would probably be similar...

Comment

Replanted the bald flooded out spots in 2 plots today. I disked then in rather that drill for time sake and a side by side comparison. The drill did save me enough seed to be able to replant the spots... and I still have some seed! All seed is stored in buckets with sealed lids. I can reuse millet and sunflowers next year (pearl head is over $60 a bag). Got enough peas to add in fall plots for the ultimate super attraction!

Comment

Newton co

Polk Co

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post

Newton co

Polk Co

Exciting times!!

Comment

we hunt east texas around Teneha have protein out and starting food plots this weekend it has been so wet I know we have creek crossings to fix amoung other things should be a great year. What brand of protein are ya'll having the best luck with

Comment

Checked dove field this morning. Fenced... sprayed.... drilled.... 99.5% fail. Don’t have time to replant it

Comment

i made it out last sunday and only had 1 pic of a buck with some decent bases, but the feeder hasnt been working so i am not too worried about it. the plot was coming up good though so they have plenty of food. my best spot is still under water, it was under water pretty much all fall/winter and i didnt see near as many deer as i usually do, or any good bucks, i am hoping it dries out a bit and they move back in.

Comment

We haven't seen a buck on camera all spring and all of a sudden yesterday they start showing up on 2 different sets.

Comment

Working...
                                X