View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 11:04 AM   #4
Pope & Young
sqiggy's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Franklin, Tx
Hunt In: Panola Co and Robertson Co

If you are talking about hunting deer in Ks., then yes, you have to go thru the draw. If you are going to hunt anything else, you just need a NR license.
sqiggy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top