Deep State Crumbling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
    Insurgents shot down a U.S. military helicopter during fighting in eastern Afghanistan, killing 30 Americans, most of them belonging to the same elite unit as the Navy SEALs who killed former Al Qaeda leader Usama bin Laden, U.S. officials said Saturday. It was the deadliest single loss for American forces in the decade-old war against the Taliban.

The warriors/heroes that took out OBL ended up being gunned down always seemed odd to me. A lot of things about it didnt make sense.

I think the corruption made it ways to the very very top, and dragging it out on the table is going to be very hard, and probably deadly for those involved.
    My best friend was on that Chinook that got shot down. It was August 6th, 2011 in Wardak Province, Afghanistan. His name was Stephen "Matt" Mills. ST6 is true ****** warriors but the team that was shot down that day was a different color team than what killed OBL. I was @ his wedding in Bastrop, along w/3 other ST6 guys that died during that mission (Extortion 17) the day OBL was killed, so I know for a fact it was a different color squad. Even though they were a different color squad of ST6, I truly feel they were set up by the Obama administration as trade bait for OBL. There's been congressional hearing over that mission but the government refuses to answer any questions. Etortion 17 (odd name for that mission, isn't it) was a total crock of **** & somebody needs to pay for it.
    The one they say "was ejected & still alive" was my buddy, Matt.

Comment

Thanks for posting the link and your experience. I dont doubt their has been misinformation leaked.

To me it is just odd that you would that many soldiers in a Chinook in such a hot area.

Comment

Insurgents shot down a U.S. military helicopter during fighting in eastern Afghanistan, killing 30 Americans, most of them belonging to the same elite unit as the Navy SEALs who killed former Al Qaeda leader Usama bin Laden, U.S. officials said Saturday. It was the deadliest single loss for American forces in the decade-old war against the Taliban.

The warriors/heroes that took out OBL ended up being gunned down always seemed odd to me. A lot of things about it didnt make sense.

I think the corruption made it ways to the very very top, and dragging it out on the table is going to be very hard, and probably deadly for those involved.
        Odd is putting it nicely unless you believe it was just coincidence!!
        My question has always been "why where they assassinated? What did they know and who didn't want that to get out?? Where's the body? I put NOTHING past that addministration.. But remember the Benghazi massacre was because of a video tape!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
          My best friend was on that Chinook that got shot down. It was August 6th, 2011 in Wardak Province, Afghanistan. His name was Stephen "Matt" Mills. ST6 is true ****** warriors but the team that was shot down that day was a different color team than what killed OBL. I was @ his wedding in Bastrop, along w/3 other ST6 guys that died during that mission (Extortion 17) the day OBL was killed, so I know for a fact it was a different color squad. Even though they were a different color squad of ST6, I truly feel they were set up by the Obama administration as trade bait for OBL. There's been congressional hearing over that mission but the government refuses to answer any questions. Etortion 17 (odd name for that mission, isn't it) was a total crock of **** & somebody needs to pay for it.
          https://www.circa.com/story/2017/04/...-chopper-crash
          Extortion 17.. Wow. That fits the MO of that addmin to T. All smoke and mirrors..
          Lies, lies and more lies.. Nothing but 8 years of lies. They lied about everything!!!! And still do..
          Sorry to hear about your friend..
          I'm 110% in agreement that those in charge at the time of this should pay..
          Last edited by PondPopper; 04-08-2019, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Before that I never believed they actually got OBL Most wanted man on planet earth and you keep no evidence? A blind man could see through that one.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              Before that I never believed they actually got OBL Most wanted man on planet earth and you keep no evidence? A blind man could see through that one.
              It was the night after his wedding & I was VERY hung over. As soon as I heard, I called him. He was ****** because that was his "super bowl" & he didn't get to attend! He talked to someone that I'm not privy to & it was confirmed. He wasn't able to tell me everything about work (for obvious reasons) but I don't think he would've made up any stories about OBL. That was his entire career up to that point, was getting OBL. All ST6 (they actually go by DEVGRU but the news called them ST6 so that's what everyone knows them as) does is counter terrorism. They are EXTREMELY bad *** @ it & very effective.

Comment

Thanks for posting the link and your experience. I dont doubt their has been misinformation leaked.

To me it is just odd that you would that many soldiers in a Chinook in such a hot area.
                The same thing happened a few times during the WOT. Things don't always go as planned. All it takes is one lucky shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  The same thing happened a few times during the WOT.
                  When?

Comment

https://www.circa.com/story/2017/04/...-chopper-crash
                    We met Mr. Mills' brother in Argentina on a Dove hunt recently.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      Odd is putting it nicely unless you believe it was just coincidence!!
                      My question has always been "why where they assassinated? What did they know and who didn't want that to get out?? Where's the body? I put NOTHING past that addministration.. But remember the Benghazi massacre was because of a video tape!!!
                      Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      I was on the USS Carl Vinson when we dumped his body into the ocean. Only officers were allowed to see the body, the Executive Officer had 4 90 pound dumbbells brought down from the gyms and they chained them to the body before pushing it over. The facts I can tell you is there was an Osprey and a SEAL TEAM that came with a body bag that was full. We went DIW and into a special sea and anchor detail while the autopsy was done, I was the TOP supervisor during special sea and anchor details and was called out of my rack after getting off watch an hour prior to go man this detail. Hangar bay 3 was closed and they had every entrance guarded by ship security.

Comment

It was the night after his wedding & I was VERY hung over. As soon as I heard, I called him. He was ****** because that was his "super bowl" & he didn't get to attend! He talked to someone that I'm not privy to & it was confirmed. He wasn't able to tell me everything about work (for obvious reasons) but I don't think he would've made up any stories about OBL. That was his entire career up to that point, was getting OBL. All ST6 (they actually go by DEVGRU but the news called them ST6 so that's what everyone knows them as) does is counter terrorism. They are EXTREMELY bad *** @ it & very effective.

Right on because technically "SEAL team 6" is off the books. When I was stationed in San Diego I hung out at this dive bar in Imperial Beach and they had all of the SEAL teams listed and a bunch of Class pictures, skips ST6.

Comment

The look on the dems face was priceless when Barr told them he knew there was spying on the Trump campaign and he was investigating.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                            The look on the dems face was priceless when Barr told them he knew there was spying on the Trump campaign and he was investigating.
                            It was priceless and I don't think this is going to be going away anytime soon.
                            I'm still hopefully that heads will roll.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              It was a beautiful thing!

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                                I was on the USS Carl Vinson when we dumped his body into the ocean. Only officers were allowed to see the body, the Executive Officer had 4 90 pound dumbbells brought down from the gyms and they chained them to the body before pushing it over. The facts I can tell you is there was an Osprey and a SEAL TEAM that came with a body bag that was full. We went DIW and into a special sea and anchor detail while the autopsy was done, I was the TOP supervisor during special sea and anchor details and was called out of my rack after getting off watch an hour prior to go man this detail. Hangar bay 3 was closed and they had every entrance guarded by ship security.
                                For what reason would only certain individuals be allowed to see his body???
                                I'm not doubting YOUR story that a "body" was dumped but why all the viewing privilege and secrecy?? What would be the big deal around this? It makes no sense unless they were trying to hide something..
                                Call me sceptical but there is something very, very fishy about that and considering who was in charge at the time makes me even that much more skeptical..
                                Hell Sadam Hussein's bloody face was plastered all of the media for weeks..

Comment

Working...
                                X