Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
    Great weekend to be at the lease, minus the cut through you north winds. Deer are extremely healthy and the ground vegetation is extremely thick and lush. The majority of our creeks/streams are still running. Protein consumption is at a all time minimum for us and that is a good thing.........ha ha.

Below are a couple mature birds I was lucky enough to kill Saturday morning. The wind and there concentration on the lady's got them killed. I glassed them down a highline right-of-way and made a unreal lucky stalk and closed the distance enough to get arrows in both of them. I believe the saying "better to be lucky than good" is appropriate here. ha ha

God bless and hope all have a great week.

Rwc
    Well done, Richard. Congrats on the bow kills.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
      Well done, Richard. Congrats on the bow kills.
      Appreciate it Brandon. Jake knocked these two pigs down Friday evening.

Hope all is well.

Rwc
      Attached Files

Comment

Great weekend to be at the lease, minus the cut through you north winds. Deer are extremely healthy and the ground vegetation is extremely thick and lush. The majority of our creeks/streams are still running. Protein consumption is at a all time minimum for us and that is a good thing.........ha ha.

Below are a couple mature birds I was lucky enough to kill Saturday morning. The wind and there concentration on the lady's got them killed. I glassed them down a highline right-of-way and made a unreal lucky stalk and closed the distance enough to get arrows in both of them. I believe the saying "better to be lucky than good" is appropriate here. ha ha

God bless and hope all have a great week.

Rwc

Very nice Richard! Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Very nice Richard! Congrats!!
          Appreciate it Jason, we must have watched your video a dozen times Saturday, instant classic. Congrats to you and your group as well.

Rwc

Comment

Had a good report from the hunter's up at the lease near Robert Lee this weekend. They both scored two gobblers and said there were birds everywhere.

Comment

Appreciate it Jason, we must have watched your video a dozen times Saturday, instant classic. Congrats to you and your group as well.

Rwc
              You got a link to that video?

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                I do not, Mr. Smart will have to post it up.........I am not that savvy to do so from my phone, but I promise, its well worth the wait.

Rwc

Comment

Rwc
                  Hahaha thanks man.

Originally posted by El General View Post

It was a short video of a video. I’m downloading a Youtube version with the whole strut, hen humping, shot and backwards flips after my hunts this next weekend. I’ll post the link here then.

Comment

Headed to the desert for a maintenance weekend. Got the mower and painting equipment. Boys and wife all going. Hopefully not too many scorpions in the glue trap when we get there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

nice

Comment

Haven’t checked gauge yet but decent storm came through.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                          Haven’t checked gauge yet but decent storm came through.

Glad to see it..Going be a fun/interesting spring, summer with all this rain. We sure don’t see this kind of timing very often out are way. Lol

It’s exciting to see how this coming deer season turns out. Man, all the pastures have been in great shape since August 2018 and now looks like spring time is covered as well.

Comment

4/10” in gauge NW Irion Co

Comment

Ill take it especially since I have been slacking on filling feeders this spring.

Comment

7/10” in Sterling Co on the river.

Comment

Working...
                                X