Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoping to thump some of Txwhitetail’s favorite birds in the am with the bow. Wind is gonna suck but hopefully we can make it work.

Popup is setup on my favorite field. Lotta activity on cameras around the lease and a triple bearded bird is amongst um.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Hoping to thump some of Txwhitetail’s favorite birds in the am with the bow. Wind is gonna suck but hopefully we can make it work.

Popup is setup on my favorite field. Lotta activity on cameras around the lease and a triple bearded bird is amongst um.

Try to get 3 per shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm 100 miles east of you but 2019 and 2020 deer season should be good for bigger horns.

Comment

Fake Jake got him some new back hair

Comment

In other news.... Ricky won’t be coon fingering my Lamco anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Good luck, Jason.

Comment

Got my first turkey at the new place. He had a 9” beard and his spurs were a little over an inch.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                  Got my first turkey at the new place. He had a 9” beard and his spurs were a little over an inch.

Good deal! Big congrats, Hunter.

Comment

Fun time man, Glad you were able to knock one down!

Comment

Awesome... welcome to the addiction Hunter

Comment

Wish I could of made it down, buddy. Congrats again!! Going to be even more fun when Gunner is chasing thunder chickens and those west Texas whitetails with us!!

Comment

Sweet congrats!

Comment

Great weekend to be at the lease, minus the cut through you north winds. Deer are extremely healthy and the ground vegetation is extremely thick and lush. The majority of our creeks/streams are still running. Protein consumption is at a all time minimum for us and that is a good thing.........ha ha.

Below are a couple mature birds I was lucky enough to kill Saturday morning. The wind and there concentration on the lady's got them killed. I glassed them down a highline right-of-way and made a unreal lucky stalk and closed the distance enough to get arrows in both of them. I believe the saying "better to be lucky than good" is appropriate here. ha ha

God bless and hope all have a great week.

Rwc
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Rwc; 04-01-2019, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                              Sweet congrats!

Wow, very cool on the spot n stalk turkey kill that’s great!

We are with yall on all time min. of protein consumption. Well take it! Should be a solid year of antler growth thanks to Mother Nature [emoji1303]

Comment

Good to see all the dead corn buzzards!

Comment

Working...
                                X