Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
    China just quarantined 20 million trying to stop the spread of this. How do you quarantine 20 million people?
    Heard on the radio you can get out of the quarantine zone for a small bribe.

Comment

Texas State News interviewed a student and he has the best response I've heard -

"A&M didn't send out a Code Maroon on this, so I'm not worried. They seem to have this under control."

I concur with him.

Comment

The thing you have to keep in mind, we in the US have a much better grasp on sanitation and medical care than nearly the entire world.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
          The thing you have to keep in mind, we in the US have a much better grasp on sanitation and medical care than nearly the entire world.
          And we don't live with our food.

Comment

Meanwhile, hundreds if not thousands of Americans will die today from heart disease.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
              And yet the flu spreads here almost as fast as anywhere else. Once it is here and starts to spread, we don't have much to fight a virus, even with our medical system.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                Meanwhile, hundreds if not thousands of Americans will die today from heart disease.
                Since we're keeping count, let's not forget about Cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                  Probably in line with SARS, H1NI, Mad Cow, Ecoli, etc. Just something else the media can use to create fear and generate a story.
                  or redirect attention. Oh hey that reminds me, isn't there an impeachment trial going on right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    I have not sir, and of course would not wish that on anyone. My attempt at humor was poorly thought out. My apologies.

[emoji106]

This works better anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                      The real question is why are we allowing Chinese students into the U.S.? There have been quite a few espionage cases recently perpetrated by Chinese students and professors, not to mention how stupid it is to educate the people who will go back to China and use the education that they got here to produce weapons and other technology to be used against us.
                      Because they pay full price.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
                        Random thought, do they call it "colonavirus" in China?
                        Win

Comment

I'm supposed to be in Wuhan in March...

American Airlines is fighting with me about canceling our tickets saying that it isn't that big of a threat, they only want to refund the portion that would be a connection from Shanghai to Wuhan not the entire trip

Comment

[ATTACH]989246[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                              Uh yeah, every year, all the nut jobs claim I got the flu shot and got a sore arm 30 years ago and will never get a flu vaccine again
                              Or they are immune to it till they get it and kill the baby or grandpa , or my kid got their autism from a vaccine so our whole family doesn’t do any type of vaccines
                              The flu can and will kill you IMO people who don’t get a free flu shot are a recipe for disaster
                              We forget about the pandemics of history where 25 million people die from the flu in a year
                              I am in dozens of people's homes a year that have the flu. I don't get the flu shot (haven't in 8+ years). Haven't gotten the flu since the last time I got the flu shot (8+ years ago).

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X