Greta speaks again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greta speaks again!

LOL This time at the World Economic forum.

My question is what adult puts these kids up to talk like this? And why do other adults not tell them to STFU?

"The teenage activist told the world's political and business leaders that the global youth movement inspired by her school strikes are “just the very beginning” and warned Mr Trump's pledge to join an initiative to plant one trillion trees was "nowhere near" the action required to avert catastrophe."

I think a lot of adults are telling them to STFU. I'm one of them.

There is NOTHING Trump could do to please them.

CONGRATS to Trump on Joining the Trillion Tree Initiative by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      LOL This time at the World Economic forum.

My question is what adult puts these kids up to talk like this? And why do other adults not tell them to STFU?

"The teenage activist told the world's political and business leaders that the global youth movement inspired by her school strikes are “just the very beginning” and warned Mr Trump's pledge to join an initiative to plant one trillion trees was "nowhere near" the action required to avert catastrophe."
      Blah, blah, blah is what I hear from these loons. It's like a radio station with nothing but static. I just change the station.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
        Blah, blah, blah is what I hear from these loons. It's like a radio station with nothing but static. I just change the station.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
        Correct. I'm just dumbfounded who keeps giving them the stage to speak on.. And why media keeps showing that BS over and over.

Comment

I get sick of my kids acting like the know it all. I couldn’t imagine being her dad. Her and David Hogg should get together and run out in traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
            I get sick of my kids acting like the know it all. I couldn’t imagine being her dad. Her and David Hogg should get together and run out in traffic.

Her dad probably wrote her remarks.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post

Found this one. A home run!
              b4636acab023dae4e25fd4ea72c155ed by Tony Pic, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                Her dad probably wrote her remarks.

You’re probably right.

Comment

I did see one of the news agencies getting roasted on Twitter for talking about Greta, a white girl, when there were 10 teenagers there and many of color and/or female.

Made for some funny light reading.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                    I did see one of the news agencies getting roasted on Twitter for talking about Greta, a white girl, when there were 10 teenagers there and many of color and/or female.

Made for some funny light reading.
                    Love it with the pseudo intellectual jackasses eat their own

Comment

Working...
                    X